Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | They 'fixed' wicker and I iz sad
Objectively, I'm sure that the fixed version will look awesome in many colours and situations. Subjectively, I spent all those gems on my beloved hatchie looking absolutely perfect: [img]https://i.imgur.com/S5Rzcqz.png[/img] And now she is no longer perfect: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ub69Tfk.png[/img] [i]I wish they'd make it so that in cases like this there'd be e.g. a 'wicker variant 1' and a 'wicker variant 2' so people who had no idea that there was any error in the gene's look had[/i] some [i]way of keeping the look they had selected.[/i] [emoji=fae sad]
Objectively, I'm sure that the fixed version will look awesome in many colours and situations.

Subjectively, I spent all those gems on my beloved hatchie looking absolutely perfect:
S5Rzcqz.png

And now she is no longer perfect:
ub69Tfk.png

I wish they'd make it so that in cases like this there'd be e.g. a 'wicker variant 1' and a 'wicker variant 2' so people who had no idea that there was any error in the gene's look had some way of keeping the look they had selected.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@MessengerDragon
Rip, I'd be sad too. She really did look stunning before, but she's still gorgeous too in a different way! ^^
@MessengerDragon
Rip, I'd be sad too. She really did look stunning before, but she's still gorgeous too in a different way! ^^
IhowxAe.png60pJnjv.png
@Wolpertiinger She's nice, but not 'I would have spent half my flight change savings on this' levels of superb for me. The light/dark contrast was delightful, and now the dark is diluted and the effect is closer to an even scattering of colours throughout, than a strikingly dark head and body weaving through the bright plumage and emphasized by the trail of flora. [emoji=fae sad] Thank you for the kind words though!
@Wolpertiinger
She's nice, but not 'I would have spent half my flight change savings on this' levels of superb for me. The light/dark contrast was delightful, and now the dark is diluted and the effect is closer to an even scattering of colours throughout, than a strikingly dark head and body weaving through the bright plumage and emphasized by the trail of flora.

Thank you for the kind words though!
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Oh no that’s so sad :( :( :(

Someone mentioned that the capsule tert is also bugged (too vibrant). I’m really hoping they leave it be.
Oh no that’s so sad :( :( :(

Someone mentioned that the capsule tert is also bugged (too vibrant). I’m really hoping they leave it be.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin