Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Medusa gene
I just realized the snake heads on the hatchling pose have eggshells on them this is so cute

Medusa hatchling
I just realized the snake heads on the hatchling pose have eggshells on them this is so cute

Medusa hatchling
6dXqr4R.png
Medusa gene is the best. I think I've had a grand total of 1 perma-baby in my clan over the years, but those little sneks may be a reason for #2. <3
Medusa gene is the best. I think I've had a grand total of 1 perma-baby in my clan over the years, but those little sneks may be a reason for #2. <3
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
Skincent Shop | Coliseum Grinding Service | Wishlist
Does that mean that Auraboa hatchlings with Medusa have their heads covered with eggs while they themselves are inside their eggs? Eggs within eggs

But yeah that's really neat, I can't think of any other gene that has a significant change between hatchling and adult
Does that mean that Auraboa hatchlings with Medusa have their heads covered with eggs while they themselves are inside their eggs? Eggs within eggs

But yeah that's really neat, I can't think of any other gene that has a significant change between hatchling and adult
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
So the extra li'l heads hatch seperately from the main body . . . . that's interesting.
So the extra li'l heads hatch seperately from the main body . . . . that's interesting.
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
I love how it's just the heads that are inside the eggs. Literal egg heads!
I love how it's just the heads that are inside the eggs. Literal egg heads!
20240124-2118111.gif
hmmm, that makes a perma baby tempting because it has a unique gene feature only as a hatchling :/<

(but sadly perma-babs still can't have custom skins... UMA where the snakes still have the shells when?)
hmmm, that makes a perma baby tempting because it has a unique gene feature only as a hatchling :/<

(but sadly perma-babs still can't have custom skins... UMA where the snakes still have the shells when?)
tyEuRXe.pngJ7D1quC.png5iXiC8z.png
Has some Pixel Cats and some Dragon Caves | Pings Okay!