Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Lock/Breeding List Hide
I'd love to see an option to lock a dragon from being able to breed. I remember years back a large amount of loaned coli dragons were being bred against the owners wishes and there was nothing anyone could do about it. A lot of first gen's are also way more valuable when not bred, or dragons with lore that can't be bred. I, myself, have a triple first gen I worry one day I'll accidentally breed. I'd love an option to just lock them from showing up on the breeding list, or even a gem based item that renders them sterile(like the permababy item). Some sort of option would be amazing!
I'd love to see an option to lock a dragon from being able to breed. I remember years back a large amount of loaned coli dragons were being bred against the owners wishes and there was nothing anyone could do about it. A lot of first gen's are also way more valuable when not bred, or dragons with lore that can't be bred. I, myself, have a triple first gen I worry one day I'll accidentally breed. I'd love an option to just lock them from showing up on the breeding list, or even a gem based item that renders them sterile(like the permababy item). Some sort of option would be amazing!
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
I mean, if you put a dragon in HibDen it won't be bred, but I absolutely feel the pain otherwise (Also, just.. being able to hide my permas from the drop-down would be really helpful in general, it scrolls for aaaaaages nowadays when I'm trying to breed my project pairs). Like, I don't necessarily want to breed my Coli dragons, and they can't live in the Den for obvious reasons.

I think my preferred option would be a toggle per-dragon or per-tab? Better yet- can be applied per-tab but overwritten per-dragon. That gives a lot of customization for this and removes a bunch of clicky clicky clicky when getting set up.
I mean, if you put a dragon in HibDen it won't be bred, but I absolutely feel the pain otherwise (Also, just.. being able to hide my permas from the drop-down would be really helpful in general, it scrolls for aaaaaages nowadays when I'm trying to breed my project pairs). Like, I don't necessarily want to breed my Coli dragons, and they can't live in the Den for obvious reasons.

I think my preferred option would be a toggle per-dragon or per-tab? Better yet- can be applied per-tab but overwritten per-dragon. That gives a lot of customization for this and removes a bunch of clicky clicky clicky when getting set up.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Support. I run a hatchery and don't breed my other dragons so it would make it much easier to see who's ready to breed and who isn't!
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
support. i don't like sticking my permas in my hib den, but i also don't want to risk accidentally breeding one of them. a breeding lock toggle (like how we can lock hoard items) would be nice.
support. i don't like sticking my permas in my hib den, but i also don't want to risk accidentally breeding one of them. a breeding lock toggle (like how we can lock hoard items) would be nice.
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
i will support this every single time it comes up! i have a LOT of fan dragons that i will never be breeding and i usually don't even breed fodder because it stresses me out too much to think about accidentally breeding the wrong dragons. i'd love a toggle so, so much.
i will support this every single time it comes up! i have a LOT of fan dragons that i will never be breeding and i usually don't even breed fodder because it stresses me out too much to think about accidentally breeding the wrong dragons. i'd love a toggle so, so much.
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
Absolutely support! It was so much easier to breed my pairs when I kept my whole lair starving (half-hiatus) and only fed the dragons I was actively breeding. I'm happy to be fully back and playing more actively again (including feeding all of my dragons all the time) but I do miss having only the dragons I wanted in the dropdown.
Absolutely support! It was so much easier to breed my pairs when I kept my whole lair starving (half-hiatus) and only fed the dragons I was actively breeding. I'm happy to be fully back and playing more actively again (including feeding all of my dragons all the time) but I do miss having only the dragons I wanted in the dropdown.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
Support. I just accidentally bred the wrong dragon because of lag. There are definitely dragons I would be absolutely horrified if I did this on accident (I'm already upset with myself). And yeah, hibden exists, but I have a lot of coli dragons that don't get bred.

Please. Even if we don't get a way to cancel nests, at least let us lock out dragons from breeding. It'd make finding our pairs easier, too.
Support. I just accidentally bred the wrong dragon because of lag. There are definitely dragons I would be absolutely horrified if I did this on accident (I'm already upset with myself). And yeah, hibden exists, but I have a lot of coli dragons that don't get bred.

Please. Even if we don't get a way to cancel nests, at least let us lock out dragons from breeding. It'd make finding our pairs easier, too.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
This has been suggested countless times and I support this every time it's brought up. Please make this a reality, staff.
This has been suggested countless times and I support this every time it's brought up. Please make this a reality, staff.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Support!
Support!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png