Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Returning Player Looking 2 Give Research
Hi! Returning after a long hiatus and I'm looking for some more active friends to exchange research notes etc. with :) Feel free to friend me if you're interested.
Hi! Returning after a long hiatus and I'm looking for some more active friends to exchange research notes etc. with :) Feel free to friend me if you're interested.
@EternalPancake

Hi and welcome back after your time away; it's always an inspiration to me to see a 2013 player return. I feel like you're the shoulders we stand on now; 10 years of FlightRising built bit by bit by the original players, so thank you.

Is there any catching up you might need help with; any new things you might want explained?

happy to help with that

so happy to see you here,

BunnySox ^^
@EternalPancake

Hi and welcome back after your time away; it's always an inspiration to me to see a 2013 player return. I feel like you're the shoulders we stand on now; 10 years of FlightRising built bit by bit by the original players, so thank you.

Is there any catching up you might need help with; any new things you might want explained?

happy to help with that

so happy to see you here,

BunnySox ^^
Woah, welcome back to Flight Rising!

Tbh, irl is a lot for me rn, so I'll have to decline as I'll prly end up ghosting anyone I friend atm... >-<;

That said, here is an update guide from an older player, hope this helps you out ^^
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598#message
Woah, welcome back to Flight Rising!

Tbh, irl is a lot for me rn, so I'll have to decline as I'll prly end up ghosting anyone I friend atm... >-<;

That said, here is an update guide from an older player, hope this helps you out ^^
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598#message
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, welcome back! I'm in need of some friends to send research notes to as well, sent you a request ^^
Hey, welcome back! I'm in need of some friends to send research notes to as well, sent you a request ^^

fr+3
she/her
autistic
9ML3Nya.gif
@eternalpancake

Welcome back! I’m also searching for friends for research note exchanges. Sent a friend request your way :)
@eternalpancake

Welcome back! I’m also searching for friends for research note exchanges. Sent a friend request your way :)