Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search Feature When Listing Auctions
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I think it'd be really useful to have a search function when you're choosing items to list on the AH. I've been on here for a while, so I've got a lot of items, and finding the one I want to sell can be a pain. My hoard has 160 pages of familiars, for example, so tracking down a single duplicate to list can take a while. And the page fully refreshes every time you list something, so if you do have multiple of the same item, you have to re-find them every time. Some kind of search or sorting function would really streamline the process.
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I think it'd be really useful to have a search function when you're choosing items to list on the AH. I've been on here for a while, so I've got a lot of items, and finding the one I want to sell can be a pain. My hoard has 160 pages of familiars, for example, so tracking down a single duplicate to list can take a while. And the page fully refreshes every time you list something, so if you do have multiple of the same item, you have to re-find them every time. Some kind of search or sorting function would really streamline the process.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
def support. those icons are pretty small and i end up scrolling up and down a few times before i find what im looking for. sometimes i give up and just sell it from my hoard instead.
def support. those icons are pretty small and i end up scrolling up and down a few times before i find what im looking for. sometimes i give up and just sell it from my hoard instead.
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
Absolutely support!
Any time I want to sell something, I don't even bother with the AH icon list. I search for it by name in my Hoard and use the link there.

The only things I sell from the icons in the AH are dragons, because I can curate the list by giving dragons apparel or familiars. If I could curate the other lists, it wouldn't be as much of a problem. But adding search functionality would completely eliminate that issue, so full support!
Absolutely support!
Any time I want to sell something, I don't even bother with the AH icon list. I search for it by name in my Hoard and use the link there.

The only things I sell from the icons in the AH are dragons, because I can curate the list by giving dragons apparel or familiars. If I could curate the other lists, it wouldn't be as much of a problem. But adding search functionality would completely eliminate that issue, so full support!
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
Support! It'd be nice to have filtering and sorting like there is in the hoard as well. We can list things directly from our hoard, sure, but that involves a lot of opening and closing new tabs. Having the same abilities on the AH listing pages would make everything much more streamlined.
Support! It'd be nice to have filtering and sorting like there is in the hoard as well. We can list things directly from our hoard, sure, but that involves a lot of opening and closing new tabs. Having the same abilities on the AH listing pages would make everything much more streamlined.
Mith Spellbook

they/them
- (fr +0) -
Support! It is hard to manually filter through each familiar or other item to sell without having a lot of tabs open. This would make it easier to use.
Support! It is hard to manually filter through each familiar or other item to sell without having a lot of tabs open. This would make it easier to use.

Det Ellueccid,
Vikir rhynne ryu saar?
Erit retetne baj Naud'm Fuji

Elismist, with an S.
Please do not ping the wrong user!