Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Noami descendants?
It's been a while since I've been here so apologizes if this is the wrong forum to post, but I was just wondering. Do people still care about Noami descendants? Are 5th generation more common? I just don't know and was wondering if there's still a market for them. Or maybe some people still like to buy them like me and think they're neat.
It's been a while since I've been here so apologizes if this is the wrong forum to post, but I was just wondering. Do people still care about Noami descendants? Are 5th generation more common? I just don't know and was wondering if there's still a market for them. Or maybe some people still like to buy them like me and think they're neat.
rayy3m.jpg
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
As far as I understand there's still a market for those, but I don't know much to be fair - maybe checkin' this thread will help ?
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
As far as I understand there's still a market for those, but I don't know much to be fair - maybe checkin' this thread will help ?
UDy41Fx.png
Naomis are still being sold here and Willow has changed owners a while back. Other than that im not too knowledgeable on this
Naomis are still being sold here and Willow has changed owners a while back. Other than that im not too knowledgeable on this
eLAndXa.png Vicky | She/They | FR+9
Current project
Sales tab
Wishlist
bunbun-seles100px.png WIMBY100.png
I don't go out of my way to find Naomi dragons, but I have one and I love her dearly! I know this isn't technically dragon share, but here she is anyway! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52736755][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/527368/52736755_350.png[/img][/url]
I don't go out of my way to find Naomi dragons, but I have one and I love her dearly! I know this isn't technically dragon share, but here she is anyway!
52736755_350.png
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
@Ninjagirly Hello! Your thread has been moved to FR Discussion because General Discussion is not for site related topics. Thanks!
@Ninjagirly Hello! Your thread has been moved to FR Discussion because General Discussion is not for site related topics. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.