Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any tips for a returning player?
I quit playing for a few weeks because i had bad relations with who got me into FR, and also tried other site games like Chicken Smoothie (that isnt turning out well..), and ive mostly forgotten my way around!

Any ideas or tips help, i mainly need tips having to do with coliseum and getting food, as ive always struggled with those, even before my break!
I quit playing for a few weeks because i had bad relations with who got me into FR, and also tried other site games like Chicken Smoothie (that isnt turning out well..), and ive mostly forgotten my way around!

Any ideas or tips help, i mainly need tips having to do with coliseum and getting food, as ive always struggled with those, even before my break!
35apKLYs.jpg kE8PZoU.pngtn0RSo5.png
UwlzUwS.pngFObX7rS.png
kCHWEjf.pngOrlEqVx.png
jo4fU6U.png
4MTkm8J.png
BjO3CiL.png
@belovedsugi welcome back! I can direct you to three helpful guides:
Starter's Guide to FR - leveling guide - coliseum builds
the most important thing to know about Coli is that it favors glass cannon builds. follow the leveling guide and choose one of Maki's builds to work towards while you're leveling your dragons, and you should be good!
(if the Eliminate-based builds in Maki's guide are too expensive, try the Sedona build instead until you can afford an eliminate. I used it on my first serious team and it works really well! two Sedonas and a healer should get you through almost all stages, but I wouldn't tackle Golem Workshop with them)
@belovedsugi welcome back! I can direct you to three helpful guides:
Starter's Guide to FR - leveling guide - coliseum builds
the most important thing to know about Coli is that it favors glass cannon builds. follow the leveling guide and choose one of Maki's builds to work towards while you're leveling your dragons, and you should be good!
(if the Eliminate-based builds in Maki's guide are too expensive, try the Sedona build instead until you can afford an eliminate. I used it on my first serious team and it works really well! two Sedonas and a healer should get you through almost all stages, but I wouldn't tackle Golem Workshop with them)
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
You could try to borrow a level 25 or hire someone to level your dragons. Once you've got a team (two or three high leveled dragons), you can just grind in the coliseum or level fodder, and you'll get plenty of food. I've never had a problem with food shortages after I started using the coliseum more.

For general tips, I always recommend a quick lair purge after a hiatus. It clears time and space out to be spent on dragons you love
You could try to borrow a level 25 or hire someone to level your dragons. Once you've got a team (two or three high leveled dragons), you can just grind in the coliseum or level fodder, and you'll get plenty of food. I've never had a problem with food shortages after I started using the coliseum more.

For general tips, I always recommend a quick lair purge after a hiatus. It clears time and space out to be spent on dragons you love