Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fodder Prices
Hi! I'm trying to return to the game after being on and off for a year or two and I just wanted to ask, if the current fodder prices are normal, at all times low or inflated?
I mean dragons, apparel and familiar.
Because when I left the game, the dragons were much cheaper than they are now. However, the fodder familiars and apparel were more expensive, like 2-3k more per piece.
Thank you!
Hi! I'm trying to return to the game after being on and off for a year or two and I just wanted to ask, if the current fodder prices are normal, at all times low or inflated?
I mean dragons, apparel and familiar.
Because when I left the game, the dragons were much cheaper than they are now. However, the fodder familiars and apparel were more expensive, like 2-3k more per piece.
Thank you!
I don't think the apparel/familiars have a ton of inflation, but the dragon price is changing all the time lol
I don't think the apparel/familiars have a ton of inflation, but the dragon price is changing all the time lol
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
Fodder apparel and fams have been at 2-3g for years.

Dragons are currently very high - 6-6.5kt is normal. The battle a couple weeks ago pushed it right up, and ongoing conquests are keeping it from dropping back to normal as fast as it usually would.
Fodder apparel and fams have been at 2-3g for years.

Dragons are currently very high - 6-6.5kt is normal. The battle a couple weeks ago pushed it right up, and ongoing conquests are keeping it from dropping back to normal as fast as it usually would.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2023-10-23 04:51:54" ] Dragons are currently very high - 6-6.5kt is normal. The battle a couple weeks ago pushed it right up, and ongoing conquests are keeping it from dropping back to normal as fast as it usually would. [/quote] We recently had Water vs Ice and in November we have Light vs Arcane so it is normal for hierophants (fodder) to be high. Last week was a Festival Push with OOF Raffle and this week Nature is conquest pushing. Lightning is conquest pushing the upcoming week so prices might still be at 7-8kt for a while.
Vendrus wrote on 2023-10-23 04:51:54:

We recently had Water vs Ice and in November we have Light vs Arcane so it is normal for hierophants (fodder) to be high.

Last week was a Festival Push with OOF Raffle and this week Nature is conquest pushing.

Lightning is conquest pushing the upcoming week so prices might still be at 7-8kt for a while.
thank you very much everyone! that deffiniely helps to get back into the market :) have a great day!
thank you very much everyone! that deffiniely helps to get back into the market :) have a great day!