Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you interact in FR forums or lurk?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Naturally if you're a lurker you're just going to lurk, but maybe comment a pair of eyes or something to tip me off, haha.

I tend to interact, sometimes confusedly and other times excessively.. xD
Naturally if you're a lurker you're just going to lurk, but maybe comment a pair of eyes or something to tip me off, haha.

I tend to interact, sometimes confusedly and other times excessively.. xD
I tend to interact but sometimes my brain can't come up with responses so then i'll just lurk
I tend to interact but sometimes my brain can't come up with responses so then i'll just lurk
dragons I'm currently selling
I post in the forums and it shows.
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2023-09-29 12:21:01" ] I post in the forums and it shows. [/quote]
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2023-09-29 12:21:01:
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="Acetheaxolotl" date="2023-09-29 12:23:08" ] [quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2023-09-29 12:21:01" ] I post in the forums and it shows. [/quote] [/quote]
Acetheaxolotl wrote on 2023-09-29 12:23:08:
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2023-09-29 12:21:01:
8aKVtucC_o.png

i have a few sales threads, and running auctions also increases my forums post quite a bit, but i feel like i'm mostly a lurker.

i used to post in the forums quite a lot when i was younger and a lot less nervous, but these days i rarely post in discussion threads.

i have a few sales threads, and running auctions also increases my forums post quite a bit, but i feel like i'm mostly a lurker.

i used to post in the forums quite a lot when i was younger and a lot less nervous, but these days i rarely post in discussion threads.
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
I usually lurk when I can't think of anything to say but I think I post on the forums semi-often
I usually lurk when I can't think of anything to say but I think I post on the forums semi-often
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
despite my post count, for the time i've spent looking at the forums over the nine years i've been here, i'd definitely say i'm more of a lurker. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] the biggest chunk of my posting comes from Help Center, which is easy q&a interactions rather than actual discussion; more straightforward for me. FRD is technically my second-most active forum but i don't usually have much to say [s]and anxiety has me backspacing most attempts[/s]. [emoji=skull size=1]
despite my post count, for the time i've spent looking at the forums over the nine years i've been here, i'd definitely say i'm more of a lurker. the biggest chunk of my posting comes from Help Center, which is easy q&a interactions rather than actual discussion; more straightforward for me. FRD is technically my second-most active forum but i don't usually have much to say and anxiety has me backspacing most attempts.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I post for the most part, and mostly to compliment people's dragons. I rarely make threads of my own.
I post for the most part, and mostly to compliment people's dragons. I rarely make threads of my own.
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
I'm a talker in a select few threads, but surprisingly lurky most of the time. like half of my post count comes from help center and bug reports
I'm a talker in a select few threads, but surprisingly lurky most of the time. like half of my post count comes from help center and bug reports
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18