Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hiya!
I'm Spork or Kismet, and I've been shown this site by my brother!

I'm an avid writer, and adore to break-down characters. Lore in any game or story I'm always invested in, and personally like to write horror-fiction. My primary interest is cats and clowns, the two 'CCs' if you will. They're both equally silly, and so am I.

Dragons weren't a big interest to me until a bit ago, mainly due to the different ways they're interpreted across different media! While I'm a bit confused about the site, (and a little overwhelmed), I hope to have good fun on here.
I'm Spork or Kismet, and I've been shown this site by my brother!

I'm an avid writer, and adore to break-down characters. Lore in any game or story I'm always invested in, and personally like to write horror-fiction. My primary interest is cats and clowns, the two 'CCs' if you will. They're both equally silly, and so am I.

Dragons weren't a big interest to me until a bit ago, mainly due to the different ways they're interpreted across different media! While I'm a bit confused about the site, (and a little overwhelmed), I hope to have good fun on here.
Yo, welcome to FR! This site is great fun, just relax and enjoy it!
Yo, welcome to FR! This site is great fun, just relax and enjoy it!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
@Kismetsfate

Hi Spork, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

I know you're playing with someone who knows the site, but maybe these few quick tips might be useful…
  • there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and 3 treasure chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Arcane Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Arcanites" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

You've started playing right at the start of your Flight's annual Starfall Celebration, so be sure to check in with your people so you can appreciate all the goodies, discounts, etc., that come with being in Arcane this week!!

I'm on daily if I can help you with anything!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Tundra Rescue
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (Not Only) Newbies

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13’s Random Raffle

^^
@Kismetsfate

Hi Spork, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

I know you're playing with someone who knows the site, but maybe these few quick tips might be useful…
  • there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and 3 treasure chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Arcane Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Arcanites" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

You've started playing right at the start of your Flight's annual Starfall Celebration, so be sure to check in with your people so you can appreciate all the goodies, discounts, etc., that come with being in Arcane this week!!

I'm on daily if I can help you with anything!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Tundra Rescue
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (Not Only) Newbies

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13’s Random Raffle

^^