Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey, nice place you got here
it feels familiar... almost like I was here before, almost 6 years ago. It's a miracle I remembered my info! I remember bits and pieces (like soylent lol), but not really, honestly so basically, I'm new
it feels familiar... almost like I was here before, almost 6 years ago. It's a miracle I remembered my info! I remember bits and pieces (like soylent lol), but not really, honestly so basically, I'm new
UdqWUDw.png P9xkISo.png lAvpyOQ.png
nSVIqe4.png U0bFCPN.png mlHpBMC.png
Hallo and welcome to FR!
Hallo and welcome to FR!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
@Persongirl

Hi and glad to have ya back, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to end of hiatus!!

FR has changed a lot in 5 years!! Older dragons are hugely collectible, the Coliseum was revamped, we have Ancient Breed dragons now, and the art community is alive and thriving!!

Here’s a few quick tips (or reminders) you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and 3 treasure chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Plague Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Germs" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

I'm on daily if I can help you with anything!! I took a 3-yr break once, so I know it's a bit of a learning curve when you first return. xD

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Tundra Rescue
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (Not Only) Newbies

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13’s Random Raffle

^^
@Persongirl

Hi and glad to have ya back, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to end of hiatus!!

FR has changed a lot in 5 years!! Older dragons are hugely collectible, the Coliseum was revamped, we have Ancient Breed dragons now, and the art community is alive and thriving!!

Here’s a few quick tips (or reminders) you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and 3 treasure chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Plague Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Germs" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

I'm on daily if I can help you with anything!! I took a 3-yr break once, so I know it's a bit of a learning curve when you first return. xD

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Tundra Rescue
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (Not Only) Newbies

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13’s Random Raffle

^^
aw, thanks guys! it's good to be back, and know there's still people out there willing to help me out
aw, thanks guys! it's good to be back, and know there's still people out there willing to help me out
UdqWUDw.png P9xkISo.png lAvpyOQ.png
nSVIqe4.png U0bFCPN.png mlHpBMC.png