Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | No Shock Switch points playing on phone
Can someone tell me why I don’t earn any points playing Shock Switch on my phone, please?

The game works, I could probably play it until the end of time (or the demise of my phone’s battery) but I never amass any points.

Am I missing something shockingly obvious, or is this game not compatible with phones?

Thanks for the help!
Can someone tell me why I don’t earn any points playing Shock Switch on my phone, please?

The game works, I could probably play it until the end of time (or the demise of my phone’s battery) but I never amass any points.

Am I missing something shockingly obvious, or is this game not compatible with phones?

Thanks for the help!
NXy3ZmM.png
@lisascenic
do you mean you aren't earning any points during the game, or do you mean you don't get a score to register? if it's the second one, make sure you end the game before closing out of it, you won't get the score to register unless you end the game.
@lisascenic
do you mean you aren't earning any points during the game, or do you mean you don't get a score to register? if it's the second one, make sure you end the game before closing out of it, you won't get the score to register unless you end the game.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I’m not getting any points on the lucky streak counter.

And, I guess this is where I admit I don’t understand how to end the game.
I’m not getting any points on the lucky streak counter.

And, I guess this is where I admit I don’t understand how to end the game.
NXy3ZmM.png
@lisascenic

Unless you ping someone with an @ in front of their username they don't know you've responded unless they actually check.

To end a Shock Switch game you have to lose; let the tiles get to the top and load the "Game Over" screen. You also can't lose connection before the end of the game otherwise it won't take your score.
@lisascenic

Unless you ping someone with an @ in front of their username they don't know you've responded unless they actually check.

To end a Shock Switch game you have to lose; let the tiles get to the top and load the "Game Over" screen. You also can't lose connection before the end of the game otherwise it won't take your score.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@lisascenic There is also an "end game" button in the pause menu. But you can't just click away to another page because the game won't finish correctly.
@lisascenic There is also an "end game" button in the pause menu. But you can't just click away to another page because the game won't finish correctly.
The_Aether_Orchard