Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Achievo Titles!
Hi! My suggestion is below the user profile in the forum, there would be a little title. That's it.

But how would that work? How do you get the titles?

Easy! The titles come from achievements. Some of the achievements have super fun names, and I think it would be cool to "show off" your favorite achievements/etc by being able to display some big milestone ones underneath your name or some achievements rewarding "titles"! You could equip these if you unlocked the achievement, and it would show as a fun little icon badge OR an actual worded title. I just think it would be neat!

I've played a lot of other games and some of them have similar things (pvp titles in ffxiv... I'm coming for you...) and thought it would be a fun idea! :3
Hi! My suggestion is below the user profile in the forum, there would be a little title. That's it.

But how would that work? How do you get the titles?

Easy! The titles come from achievements. Some of the achievements have super fun names, and I think it would be cool to "show off" your favorite achievements/etc by being able to display some big milestone ones underneath your name or some achievements rewarding "titles"! You could equip these if you unlocked the achievement, and it would show as a fun little icon badge OR an actual worded title. I just think it would be neat!

I've played a lot of other games and some of them have similar things (pvp titles in ffxiv... I'm coming for you...) and thought it would be a fun idea! :3
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
I would realy enjoy that!

Maybe the little icon badge would be too much work for the team if they have to make one for all the achievements, but using the name of the achievement seams easy.

I agree that achievmentearned should be display in anyway and don't be just a score under our avatar dragon on forum/profile.
I would realy enjoy that!

Maybe the little icon badge would be too much work for the team if they have to make one for all the achievements, but using the name of the achievement seams easy.

I agree that achievmentearned should be display in anyway and don't be just a score under our avatar dragon on forum/profile.
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Perhaps mousing over the achievement icon already there (like with our status) could be where the chosen title is? At least on the forums so the box doesn't get too long.
Perhaps mousing over the achievement icon already there (like with our status) could be where the chosen title is? At least on the forums so the box doesn't get too long.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Huge support, this is such a fun idea :D
Huge support, this is such a fun idea :D
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png