Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Add Brewing Bundles
Title mostly.

I think having the ability to brew the bundle for a full set of items would be wonderful.

Having it take the cumulative time and materials for all the parts of course.

Personally, this is would be easier in general since I tend to forget pieces and then find time to come online and continue the brewing process.
Title mostly.

I think having the ability to brew the bundle for a full set of items would be wonderful.

Having it take the cumulative time and materials for all the parts of course.

Personally, this is would be easier in general since I tend to forget pieces and then find time to come online and continue the brewing process.
HeuU26w.gif
support. i strongly. support this. i would love to go ok I need to brew this 20x today, I can select that and then not have to worry about constantly having to check and make sure I'm brewing enough of what I need.. i get its partly a one by one for the you gotta check the site :) aspect but. people who brew that much are going to check the site anyway..? shrugs
support. i strongly. support this. i would love to go ok I need to brew this 20x today, I can select that and then not have to worry about constantly having to check and make sure I'm brewing enough of what I need.. i get its partly a one by one for the you gotta check the site :) aspect but. people who brew that much are going to check the site anyway..? shrugs
O_O