Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deities
Random topic, but I think all of the deities need hugs. Especially EarthShaker
(Sorry if this is formatted wrong or weird at all this is my first forum post)
Random topic, but I think all of the deities need hugs. Especially EarthShaker
(Sorry if this is formatted wrong or weird at all this is my first forum post)
I would hug plaguemama. Even if I got a dozen diseases doing it. It's worth it.
I would hug plaguemama. Even if I got a dozen diseases doing it. It's worth it.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Welcome to the forums! You are correct!
Welcome to the forums! You are correct!
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
It might be dangerous to hug them lol. I imagine they're like 80 feet tall. I would definitely make sure they know you're there as you're going in for a hug lol.

It might be dangerous to hug them lol. I imagine they're like 80 feet tall. I would definitely make sure they know you're there as you're going in for a hug lol.

ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Water flight has been waiting to hug their deity for a while, now...
Water flight has been waiting to hug their deity for a while, now...
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I fully understand that it might would be immensely dangerous to me and my safety and health, but I would hug all of the Deities.
I fully understand that it might would be immensely dangerous to me and my safety and health, but I would hug all of the Deities.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
There's an entire thread dedicated to how the deities would react to hugs.

Now that I think about it, I think they're so aware of our desire to give them hugs that they're scared of it.
There's an entire thread dedicated to how the deities would react to hugs.

Now that I think about it, I think they're so aware of our desire to give them hugs that they're scared of it.
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
Ok I'm thinking about this too much.

Earthshaker- Not exactly the softest hug, but some of his rocky flesh is smoother to the touch than others, and it's warm from his body heat. Smells like dirt, and leaves behind some dirt on your clothes.

Flamecaller- Her body temperature isn't quite hot enough to burn you but you'll definitely be sweaty after this. Might smell like brimstone unfortunately. Other than that it's a good hug. Her flesh isn't armored so she's more squishy than others.

Windsinger- Looks pretty smooth and pleasant to put your arms around, and nothing is dangerous other than the fact that you're very high in the sky if you're hugging him. He'd be amused that a human would come so far to hug him, so he'd be gracious and send you gently back to the ground on a cloud.

Tidelord- First off, congrats on finding the Hide And Seek World Champion. This would be an okay hug if you're not crushed by thousands of pounds of water pressure. If you're hugging him on the beach, it feels like hugging a really big fish. He's wet and clammy and smells like the ocean.

Shadowbinder- Your mileage may vary with this one. Depends on how uncomfortable you are with getting her goo on you. Either way, you hope it washes out, or at least isn't corrosive.

Icewarden- His boots wit da fur feel so nice and warm to hug in the chilly frozen atmosphere. You would probably just have your arms around lots and lots of leg fur and not his actual body though lol.

Stormcatcher- The static electricity is no joke. Your hair is standing on end after a hug with him.

Lightweaver- Her arms are so long and skinny and her hands are fingered so she could pick you up and hug you instead! Don't burn your eyes looking at her for too long though.

Gladekeeper- If you're scared of bugs this might not be the best choice- she probably has at least a few on her since she's partly a tree. If that's not an issue, you could sit on her branches beneath the shade of her leaves and give her some nice pats.

Plaguebringer- Your love and dedication to her touches her heart. I hope that's enough of a comfort since you get 20 deadly diseases from hugging her.

Arcanist- I imagine once he notices you're hugging him he'd smile at you and pat you gently on the head. He has lots of arms to hug you back with if he's extra pleased with you.
Ok I'm thinking about this too much.

Earthshaker- Not exactly the softest hug, but some of his rocky flesh is smoother to the touch than others, and it's warm from his body heat. Smells like dirt, and leaves behind some dirt on your clothes.

Flamecaller- Her body temperature isn't quite hot enough to burn you but you'll definitely be sweaty after this. Might smell like brimstone unfortunately. Other than that it's a good hug. Her flesh isn't armored so she's more squishy than others.

Windsinger- Looks pretty smooth and pleasant to put your arms around, and nothing is dangerous other than the fact that you're very high in the sky if you're hugging him. He'd be amused that a human would come so far to hug him, so he'd be gracious and send you gently back to the ground on a cloud.

Tidelord- First off, congrats on finding the Hide And Seek World Champion. This would be an okay hug if you're not crushed by thousands of pounds of water pressure. If you're hugging him on the beach, it feels like hugging a really big fish. He's wet and clammy and smells like the ocean.

Shadowbinder- Your mileage may vary with this one. Depends on how uncomfortable you are with getting her goo on you. Either way, you hope it washes out, or at least isn't corrosive.

Icewarden- His boots wit da fur feel so nice and warm to hug in the chilly frozen atmosphere. You would probably just have your arms around lots and lots of leg fur and not his actual body though lol.

Stormcatcher- The static electricity is no joke. Your hair is standing on end after a hug with him.

Lightweaver- Her arms are so long and skinny and her hands are fingered so she could pick you up and hug you instead! Don't burn your eyes looking at her for too long though.

Gladekeeper- If you're scared of bugs this might not be the best choice- she probably has at least a few on her since she's partly a tree. If that's not an issue, you could sit on her branches beneath the shade of her leaves and give her some nice pats.

Plaguebringer- Your love and dedication to her touches her heart. I hope that's enough of a comfort since you get 20 deadly diseases from hugging her.

Arcanist- I imagine once he notices you're hugging him he'd smile at you and pat you gently on the head. He has lots of arms to hug you back with if he's extra pleased with you.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
I think depending on the species of dragon that is hugging them, I think every deities reaction would be different. Like hugging The Arcanist as an Aether would probably make him the happiest, since not only are Aethers from his own flight, but aren't they from the stars? Or, at least in the closest way a dragon can be... Lol hugging Ice warden as a Goaler would be awkward. Like he notices you and just says "GET BACK TO WORK" like he's Stormcatcher. I think the most awkward hug would be as an Imperial, would be like that with all deities, but I think Lightweaver would be the most awkward
I think depending on the species of dragon that is hugging them, I think every deities reaction would be different. Like hugging The Arcanist as an Aether would probably make him the happiest, since not only are Aethers from his own flight, but aren't they from the stars? Or, at least in the closest way a dragon can be... Lol hugging Ice warden as a Goaler would be awkward. Like he notices you and just says "GET BACK TO WORK" like he's Stormcatcher. I think the most awkward hug would be as an Imperial, would be like that with all deities, but I think Lightweaver would be the most awkward