Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | temporary fix for gene bloat
Problem: gene pool bloat from ancient parallel genes

Temporary solution: rename modern genes to have (modern) in the end

Example: "Primary Gene: Jaguar (modern)"

This would fix the problem with the search functions in various parts of the website, for example auction house search results wouldn't have a pile of ancient versions for the gene when trying to find the modern version.
Problem: gene pool bloat from ancient parallel genes

Temporary solution: rename modern genes to have (modern) in the end

Example: "Primary Gene: Jaguar (modern)"

This would fix the problem with the search functions in various parts of the website, for example auction house search results wouldn't have a pile of ancient versions for the gene when trying to find the modern version.
MEQCNLU_o.png
I hope they do this anyway as a longer term fix, as the current proposed fix won't help in most of the areas affected. There are apparently things in the works for those areas, but who knows how long that will take.
I hope they do this anyway as a longer term fix, as the current proposed fix won't help in most of the areas affected. There are apparently things in the works for those areas, but who knows how long that will take.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Doesn't actually fix the bloat, though.
Doesn't actually fix the bloat, though.
it def helps in auction house and it is def needed. won't help bloat but will make search easier for sure
it def helps in auction house and it is def needed. won't help bloat but will make search easier for sure
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif