Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Good Morrow
Good morrow my fair lads and madams!!! This is my first time raising and training Dragons and am having a blast!!! Good luck to us all.
Good morrow my fair lads and madams!!! This is my first time raising and training Dragons and am having a blast!!! Good luck to us all.
@KingofAlabasta

Greeting, King, hail and well met!!

I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

(you wouldn't happen to be a RenFaire or DND aficionado, would you?)

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful starting out…
  • there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Lightning Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Sparks" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

FR is a very friendly and generous community, and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

Let me know if you have any questions about anything; I've been here forever and can point you true

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^
@KingofAlabasta

Greeting, King, hail and well met!!

I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

(you wouldn't happen to be a RenFaire or DND aficionado, would you?)

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful starting out…
  • there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Lightning Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Sparks" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

FR is a very friendly and generous community, and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

Let me know if you have any questions about anything; I've been here forever and can point you true

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^
Hey there! Welcome to FR! Wishing you a lovely week and a lot of fun on this website <3
Hey there! Welcome to FR! Wishing you a lovely week and a lot of fun on this website <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx