Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Arlo's Weekly Plot
I think Arlo's Ancient Artifacts is a fun little addition to the game. However, once you have all the plots done, you just kind of collect tools and wait for new plots to be added. So I wanted to suggest a weekly plot, one that constantly rotates with a special item. Think of it as a weekly Pinkerton's that you have to put some work and luck into. You would also get a slightly higher chance for rarer items, or just money and gems.
I think Arlo's Ancient Artifacts is a fun little addition to the game. However, once you have all the plots done, you just kind of collect tools and wait for new plots to be added. So I wanted to suggest a weekly plot, one that constantly rotates with a special item. Think of it as a weekly Pinkerton's that you have to put some work and luck into. You would also get a slightly higher chance for rarer items, or just money and gems.
[quote name="LadyLifetime" date="2023-07-16 07:27:13" ] I think Arlo's Ancient Artifacts is a fun little addition to the game. However, once you have all the plots done, you just kind of collect tools and wait for new plots to be added.[/quote] Just wanted to note that while this may be true for some, there are others, like me, who are constantly using their tools to dig up genes/apparel items/scenes/etc for projects!
LadyLifetime wrote on 2023-07-16 07:27:13:
I think Arlo's Ancient Artifacts is a fun little addition to the game. However, once you have all the plots done, you just kind of collect tools and wait for new plots to be added.

Just wanted to note that while this may be true for some, there are others, like me, who are constantly using their tools to dig up genes/apparel items/scenes/etc for projects!
i wouldn't actually be opposed to this in addition to the regular plots.

there's an achievement for digging up the same plot 15 times and i'm working on that and i imagine a lot of others are also, but this would be a solid suggestion for people that don't want to sit there digging up their 18th copy of foam.
i wouldn't actually be opposed to this in addition to the regular plots.

there's an achievement for digging up the same plot 15 times and i'm working on that and i imagine a lot of others are also, but this would be a solid suggestion for people that don't want to sit there digging up their 18th copy of foam.
I'd wondered if it might be feasible to- during events with currency, like flight festivals or Warriors Way- maybe add a temporary, on-the-small-side plot where if you complete it, you get a modest cache of the event currency in question. Obviously it'd be far from the only way to get event currency, but might be a fun way for people with lots of tools built up to get a bit more currency to use during the event.
I'd wondered if it might be feasible to- during events with currency, like flight festivals or Warriors Way- maybe add a temporary, on-the-small-side plot where if you complete it, you get a modest cache of the event currency in question. Obviously it'd be far from the only way to get event currency, but might be a fun way for people with lots of tools built up to get a bit more currency to use during the event.
UJXttDL.png
This seems like a pretty fun idea, especially if it ties into events like North is suggesting! I would say, I'd like it so that the plot wasn't attached to any other sites- make Event its own level 1 site, and if it's toggled to be active when the event ends, the active site switches to either the last active site (preferable) or Thunder Lizards/whatever the highest current unlocked site is (probably easier).

This would let people use Research Notes to unlock event stuff, which I think is a good thing because it gets Notes out of circulation
This seems like a pretty fun idea, especially if it ties into events like North is suggesting! I would say, I'd like it so that the plot wasn't attached to any other sites- make Event its own level 1 site, and if it's toggled to be active when the event ends, the active site switches to either the last active site (preferable) or Thunder Lizards/whatever the highest current unlocked site is (probably easier).

This would let people use Research Notes to unlock event stuff, which I think is a good thing because it gets Notes out of circulation
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.