Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Dragon Question
So I have a dragon who is a bred 3x Raffle Prize wildclaw and I’m tentative on selling her but I have no clue how much I should sell her for so can someone help me out please? This is her. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71210922][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/712110/71210922_350.png[/img][/url] Thank you everyone who commented it really helped me a lot with figuring out the price she would sell for. I knew it would be in the thousands however I didn’t expect it to be in the 20kg so thank you everyone:)
So I have a dragon who is a bred 3x Raffle Prize wildclaw and I’m tentative on selling her but I have no clue how much I should sell her for so can someone help me out please? This is her.

71210922_350.png

Thank you everyone who commented it really helped me a lot with figuring out the price she would sell for. I knew it would be in the thousands however I didn’t expect it to be in the 20kg so thank you everyone:)
Hmm... maybe 1,000g-3,000g if you are lucky. She is bred with Unnamed offspring so that devalues her quite a bit.
Hmm... maybe 1,000g-3,000g if you are lucky. She is bred with Unnamed offspring so that devalues her quite a bit.
[quote name="PricklySnoots" date="2023-07-05 10:49:48" ] Hmm... maybe 1,000g-3,000g if you are lucky. She is bred with Unnamed offspring so that devalues her quite a bit. [/quote] That's a MAJOR undervaluing IMO. Unbred Roundsey doubles are still going in the ballpark of 50kg, and reds and whites are a pretty popular combo. Breeding might subtract some value, but she doesn't even have a scrollbar on the offspring list yet, so I think you could get at least 10-20kg personally.
PricklySnoots wrote on 2023-07-05 10:49:48:

That's a MAJOR undervaluing IMO. Unbred Roundsey doubles are still going in the ballpark of 50kg, and reds and whites are a pretty popular combo. Breeding might subtract some value, but she doesn't even have a scrollbar on the offspring list yet, so I think you could get at least 10-20kg personally.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
yeah, even with unnameds she’s still going to be worth potentially tens of thousands of gems. hang on to her and scout out some good offers! and… if you’d ever take payment plans, i’d be very interested… [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
yeah, even with unnameds she’s still going to be worth potentially tens of thousands of gems. hang on to her and scout out some good offers! and… if you’d ever take payment plans, i’d be very interested…
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
definitely worth a lot more than a couple thousand, id say you could get 10-20kg from her like what they said above.
definitely worth a lot more than a couple thousand, id say you could get 10-20kg from her like what they said above.
underoath-envy.gif | Malice or Jolene | wishlist | sales | 9S8BEmF.gif
[quote name="okcomputer" date="2023-07-05 12:04:44" ] yeah, even with unnameds she’s still going to be worth potentially tens of thousands of gems. hang on to her and scout out some good offers! and… if you’d ever take payment plans, i’d be very interested… [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] I haven’t ever heard of a payment plan in FR but I would be very interested if you would explain it to me and I am going to make a page for offers but it might be in just a bit because I’m a tad busy.
okcomputer wrote on 2023-07-05 12:04:44:
yeah, even with unnameds she’s still going to be worth potentially tens of thousands of gems. hang on to her and scout out some good offers! and… if you’d ever take payment plans, i’d be very interested…

I haven’t ever heard of a payment plan in FR but I would be very interested if you would explain it to me and I am going to make a page for offers but it might be in just a bit because I’m a tad busy.
[quote name="@Flightmare1" date="2023-07-05 18:57:03" ] [quote name="okcomputer" date="2023-07-05 12:04:44" ] yeah, even with unnameds she’s still going to be worth potentially tens of thousands of gems. hang on to her and scout out some good offers! and… if you’d ever take payment plans, i’d be very interested… [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] I haven’t ever heard of a payment plan in FR but I would be very interested if you would explain it to me and I am going to make a page for offers but it might be in just a bit because I’m a tad busy. [/quote] Similar to IRL, you would agree on a price and the appropriate cadence at which you will be paid until they hit the total and you can trade over the dragon! They happen with big purchases so that the buyer doesn't feel pressured to scramble to grab the total all at once, especially if it is hefty.
@Flightmare1 wrote on 2023-07-05 18:57:03:
okcomputer wrote on 2023-07-05 12:04:44:

I haven’t ever heard of a payment plan in FR but I would be very interested if you would explain it to me and I am going to make a page for offers but it might be in just a bit because I’m a tad busy.

Similar to IRL, you would agree on a price and the appropriate cadence at which you will be paid until they hit the total and you can trade over the dragon! They happen with big purchases so that the buyer doesn't feel pressured to scramble to grab the total all at once, especially if it is hefty.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date="2023-07-05 19:05:29" ] Similar to IRL, you would agree on a price and the appropriate cadence at which you will be paid until they hit the total and you can trade over the dragon! They happen with big purchases so that the buyer doesn't feel pressured to scramble to grab the total all at once, especially if it is hefty. [/quote] Oh ok that makes more sense I kinda figured it was like that but I just wanted to make sure thank you so much! This has helped me a ton since I have had FR but I haven’t really been on it to figure these things out yet and I wasn’t on FR for a whole year so this helps a WHOLE lot!
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2023-07-05 19:05:29:

Similar to IRL, you would agree on a price and the appropriate cadence at which you will be paid until they hit the total and you can trade over the dragon! They happen with big purchases so that the buyer doesn't feel pressured to scramble to grab the total all at once, especially if it is hefty.

Oh ok that makes more sense I kinda figured it was like that but I just wanted to make sure thank you so much! This has helped me a ton since I have had FR but I haven’t really been on it to figure these things out yet and I wasn’t on FR for a whole year so this helps a WHOLE lot!