Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Sheet] Achievements Log
Haven't seen anyone post this yet, so I made it. Honestly it is pretty rough still. Not very pretty but it works. I'll make it look better when I get the time. A spreadsheet with all the achievements listed out with points, gems, ect and most importantly method of completion. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13EyOvKGw73oZJUq2CLqlBVJIgbGSIm4fllDK0o8Oins/edit?usp=sharing]Sheet![/url] Main two functions, data base of all achievements and a way to quickly sort through your own achievements. How to upload your own? - First make a copy of the sheet - Copy the whole page in achievements like so: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/539767267043311637/1124474719220015174/image.png[/img] Yes, all the way to the bottom. - Paste copied data into the Format sheet in column A - Copy the now formatted data and paste just values (use ctrl + shift + V) into the Active log - Paste in the next page of uncompleted achievements - If you don't have a whole page to paste, delete all values in column A Repeat until you have all active achievements in the sheet You can click completed once an achievement already in the sheet is finished to remove it from the count. I'll post a better version if people find this useful.
Haven't seen anyone post this yet, so I made it. Honestly it is pretty rough still. Not very pretty but it works. I'll make it look better when I get the time.

A spreadsheet with all the achievements listed out with points, gems, ect and most importantly method of completion.

Sheet!

Main two functions, data base of all achievements and a way to quickly sort through your own achievements.

How to upload your own?
- First make a copy of the sheet
- Copy the whole page in achievements like so:
image.png
Yes, all the way to the bottom.

- Paste copied data into the Format sheet in column A
- Copy the now formatted data and paste just values (use ctrl + shift + V) into the Active log
- Paste in the next page of uncompleted achievements
- If you don't have a whole page to paste, delete all values in column A
Repeat until you have all active achievements in the sheet

You can click completed once an achievement already in the sheet is finished to remove it from the count.

I'll post a better version if people find this useful.
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]