Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | unable to load coliseum (Solved)
I went to browse the coliseum, in hopes of getting some holiday currency. But I a unable to load the area. When I first go in, only the site sidebar to the left loads, the graphics window for the coli is blank/empty. If I refresh, the first page of the coli loads where you can go from changing your battle team, or tothe different locations. But it will not go beyond that screen. I have tried multiple times with the same result. I wanted to know if it is just me or other have same problem? I am using Chrome, which I have for years with no problem

all dragons are full energy. I have a few more things I want to try such as a browser purge, and a restart of comp.
I went to browse the coliseum, in hopes of getting some holiday currency. But I a unable to load the area. When I first go in, only the site sidebar to the left loads, the graphics window for the coli is blank/empty. If I refresh, the first page of the coli loads where you can go from changing your battle team, or tothe different locations. But it will not go beyond that screen. I have tried multiple times with the same result. I wanted to know if it is just me or other have same problem? I am using Chrome, which I have for years with no problem

all dragons are full energy. I have a few more things I want to try such as a browser purge, and a restart of comp.
@QyetLady try disabling browser extensions. for example security, antivirus and adblocker extensions may incorrectly block game elemetns
@QyetLady try disabling browser extensions. for example security, antivirus and adblocker extensions may incorrectly block game elemetns
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I got it working, finally. just did a data purge, was all it needed
I got it working, finally. just did a data purge, was all it needed
But thank you for the help. :D @Ralzakark
But thank you for the help. :D @Ralzakark