Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Stuff I Hoard!
1 2
So basically, I hoard things. Lots of things. Mainly food items and some other various and assorted trinkets and materials and such; you know, the kinds of things that collect dust in your hoard until it's feeding time or, by some miracle, they become Swipp materials. I want to buy some of these things so I can clog my vault up with even more stuff. [emoji=pearlcatcher tongue size=1] ------------------------------------- [center][size=5][u][b]HIGH PRIORITY, REALLY WANT MORE![/b][/u]:[/size] [item=brown bat] [item=plague bat] [item=nightwing bat] [item=ashfall bat] [item=runic batling] [item=cursed batling] [item=vampire bat] [item=spectral bat] [item=chameleon seal] [item=striped seal] [item=heart rose] [item=nooccar] [item=bubbly buddy] [item=hydrena watertoy] [item=historical text] [item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] [item=zeeba horn] [item=rambra horn] [item=spiny tail] [item=spade tail] [size=4][u]Other items that I like but I can take my time with[/u]:[/size] [i](Low priority, really only interested in trading for these.)[/i] [item=Searing Bunny] [item=Extinguished Bunny] [item=Ram] [item=Lesser Dreadram] [item=Golden Coa Moth] [item=Twilight Jewel Moth] [item=pale pink rose] [item=white gold cerdae pendant] [item=Greystone Deer] [item=Stag Figurine] [item=Mirror] [item=Brilliant Brass Torc][/center] ---------------------- So basically, I'm open to buying things (with treasure or with gems, which I currently value at [b]1:1000[/b]) or trading. I have various and assorted Swipp and Baldwin ingredients that I'll happily part with, including (but not limited to): [center][item=Manaweed] [item=Java Sparrow] [item=cindershroom] [item=mycena mushroom] [item=white-eared hummingbird] [item=cave gecko] [item=black tulip] [item=carnaval tulip] [item=sunset sea dragon] [item=onyx cobra] [item=emerald striker] [item=olympia oyster] [item=maidens blush] [item=true rainbow trout] [item=ermine] [item=scalescarab] [item=autumn pennant] [item=dragonfly] [item=cobra snakehead] [item=golden snakehead] [item=pretty pink mums] [item=fanned cockroach] [item=juvenile prairie skink] [item=weird purple skink] [item=green shoots][/center] [i](Since these are all Swipp or Baldwin ingredients, I will value them at slightly below the lowest AH price.)[/i] I also have a bunch of other random junk - if you're looking for something in particular, ask and I'll be happy to check my hoard and see what I have. [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1] [size=5][b]If you wish to sell for treasure or gems, my price is firm-set at 5-10 treasure above the listed hoardsell value per item[/b] (so the highest I would go for an item with a 25 treasure hoardsell price is 35 treasure per item). If you wish to trade, we can work pricing out, but don't expect me to trade 1:1 for some of these items.[/size]
So basically, I hoard things. Lots of things. Mainly food items and some other various and assorted trinkets and materials and such; you know, the kinds of things that collect dust in your hoard until it's feeding time or, by some miracle, they become Swipp materials.

I want to buy some of these things so I can clog my vault up with even more stuff.

HIGH PRIORITY, REALLY WANT MORE!:
Brown Bat Plague Bat Nightwing Bat Ashfall Bat
Runic Batling Cursed Batling Vampire Bat Spectral Bat
Chameleon Seal Striped Seal Heart Rose Nooccar
Bubbly Buddy Hydrena Watertoy Historical Text Lightweaver Marble Bust
Zeeba Horn Rambra Horn Spiny Tail Spade Tail

Other items that I like but I can take my time with:
(Low priority, really only interested in trading for these.)
Searing Bunny Extinguished Bunny Ram Lesser Dreadram
Golden Coa Moth Twilight Jewel Moth Pale Pink Rose White Gold Cerdae Pendant
Greystone Deer Stag Figurine Mirror Brilliant Brass Torc

So basically, I'm open to buying things (with treasure or with gems, which I currently value at 1:1000) or trading. I have various and assorted Swipp and Baldwin ingredients that I'll happily part with, including (but not limited to):

Manaweed Java Sparrow Cindershroom Mycena Mushroom White-Eared Hummingbird Cave Gecko Black Tulip Carnaval Tulip Sunset Sea Dragon Onyx Cobra Emerald Striker Olympia Oyster Maidens Blush True Rainbow Trout Ermine Scalescarab Autumn Pennant Dragonfly Cobra Snakehead Golden Snakehead Pretty Pink Mums Fanned Cockroach Juvenile Prairie Skink Weird Purple Skink Green Shoots

(Since these are all Swipp or Baldwin ingredients, I will value them at slightly below the lowest AH price.)

I also have a bunch of other random junk - if you're looking for something in particular, ask and I'll be happy to check my hoard and see what I have.

If you wish to sell for treasure or gems, my price is firm-set at 5-10 treasure above the listed hoardsell value per item (so the highest I would go for an item with a 25 treasure hoardsell price is 35 treasure per item).

If you wish to trade, we can work pricing out, but don't expect me to trade 1:1 for some of these items.
Heart Rose 1AjuNaL.png Lightweaver Marble Bust
I currently have: Historical text - 4 @ 51 = 204t Zeeba horn - 2 @ 35 = 70t Plague bat - 266 @ 25 = 6'650t White gold cerdae pendant - 5 @ 37 = 187t Stag figurine - 22 @ 57 = 1'254t Brilliant Brass Torc - 16 @ 51 = 816t I listed all the items at 10t above hoard selling price except the plague bats, which I just set at 5t above. The total would be 9'181t Let me know if that works for you @Mariette! (And if you want to double check my calculations [emoji=nocturne happy size=1])
I currently have:

Historical text - 4 @ 51 = 204t
Zeeba horn - 2 @ 35 = 70t
Plague bat - 266 @ 25 = 6'650t
White gold cerdae pendant - 5 @ 37 = 187t
Stag figurine - 22 @ 57 = 1'254t
Brilliant Brass Torc - 16 @ 51 = 816t

I listed all the items at 10t above hoard selling price except the plague bats, which I just set at 5t above.

The total would be 9'181t

Let me know if that works for you @Mariette! (And if you want to double check my calculations )
@Mariette Hello! I currently have: [item=Nightwing Bat]x5 (125t) [item=brown bat]x13 (325t) [item=ashfall bat]x20 (500t) [item=hydrena watertoy]x5 (175t) Prices are for 5 + hoardsell value or less. Is that alright? The total would come out to be 1125t.
@Mariette Hello! I currently have:
Nightwing Bat x5 (125t)
Brown Bat x13 (325t)
Ashfall Bat x20 (500t)
Hydrena Watertoy x5 (175t)

Prices are for 5 + hoardsell value or less. Is that alright? The total would come out to be 1125t.
FR time + 3
they/it
wishlist
______ flashing background warning
Hello! Do you happen to have any of below items? I hoard them and would like to trade for them if so c: [item=bottled embers][item=jar of vapors][item=unicorn dust][item=cerdae sparkle]
Hello! Do you happen to have any of below items? I hoard them and would like to trade for them if so c:

Bottled Embers Jar of Vapors Unicorn Dust Cerdae Sparkle
@WaywardWarlord @thekitkatdragon Yup, those prices sound good to me! I'll get a CR sent for them right away. C: @hayum Hiya! I do have a few of each of those, and I'd be happy to trade with you! I have: [item=Cerdae Sparkle] x66 [item=Unicorn Dust] x62 [item=Bottled Embers] x19 [item=Jar of Vapors] x22
@WaywardWarlord @thekitkatdragon
Yup, those prices sound good to me! I'll get a CR sent for them right away. C:

@hayum
Hiya! I do have a few of each of those, and I'd be happy to trade with you! I have:
Cerdae Sparkle x66
Unicorn Dust x62
Bottled Embers x19
Jar of Vapors x22
Heart Rose 1AjuNaL.png Lightweaver Marble Bust
@Mariette Cool! Would these be enoufh for all of them? I matched their hoardsell value ;) If that works for you please feel free to send me a CR, thank you! [item=spade tail] x 150 [item=rambra horn] x 41
@Mariette Cool! Would these be enoufh for all of them? I matched their hoardsell value ;) If that works for you please feel free to send me a CR, thank you!

Spade Tail x 150
Rambra Horn x 41
I have: [item=Heart Rose] x279 (9765t) [item=Runic Batling] x75 (2700t) [item=Cursed Batling] x104 (3744t) [item=Spectral Bat] x149 (7003t) [item=Vampire Bat] x213 (10011t) In total is 33,223 treasure value with what your offering. Im very interested in pink mums at the moment, their current lah is 18g, would you perhaps trade 2 of them for all this stuff? would just be 3g over on ur part
I have:

Heart Rose x279 (9765t)
Runic Batling x75 (2700t)
Cursed Batling x104 (3744t)
Spectral Bat x149 (7003t)
Vampire Bat x213 (10011t)

In total is 33,223 treasure value with what your offering.
Im very interested in pink mums at the moment, their current lah is 18g, would you perhaps trade 2 of them for all this stuff? would just be 3g over on ur part
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
i've got [item=nightwing bat] x 7 (175) [item=ashfall bat] x 1 (25) [item=plague bat] x 103 (2575) [item=brown bat] x 5 (125) [item=runic batling] x 15 (465) [item=spectral bat] x 54 (2268) [item=vampire bat] x 65 (2730) [item=striped seal] x 75 (2625) [item=chameleon seal] x 42 (1470) [item=heart rose] x 69 (2070) [item=bubbly buddy] x 4 (152) [item=hydrena watertoy] x 5 (190) [item=historical text] x 84 (3864) [item=zeeba horn] x 19 (570) [item=spiny tail] x 30 (1380) [item=spade tail] x 32 (1472) for a total of 22156t :D if you're willing to do gems i can trade all of them for a clean 20g
i've got

Nightwing Bat x 7 (175)
Ashfall Bat x 1 (25)
Plague Bat x 103 (2575)
Brown Bat x 5 (125)
Runic Batling x 15 (465)
Spectral Bat x 54 (2268)
Vampire Bat x 65 (2730)
Striped Seal x 75 (2625)
Chameleon Seal x 42 (1470)
Heart Rose x 69 (2070)
Bubbly Buddy x 4 (152)
Hydrena Watertoy x 5 (190)
Historical Text x 84 (3864)
Zeeba Horn x 19 (570)
Spiny Tail x 30 (1380)
Spade Tail x 32 (1472)

for a total of 22156t :D if you're willing to do gems i can trade all of them for a clean 20g
2484046.png
@Mariette i have: 230 [item=chameleon seal] 116 [item=historical text] 30 [item=white gold cerdae pendant] 128 [item=brilliant brass torc] i'm interested in your: [item=black tulip][item=pretty pink mums][item=fanned cockroach] or t/g!
@Mariette

i have:
230 Chameleon Seal
116 Historical Text
30 White Gold Cerdae Pendant
128 Brilliant Brass Torc

i'm interested in your:
Black Tulip Pretty Pink Mums Fanned Cockroach or t/g!
Was: IzzyLightwood721
@Mariette I have 10 stacks of [item=zeeba horn] and 6 stacks of [item=rambra horn] I can take treasure at 35 treasure each (hoard sell is 25t) - which would be 3465t per stack, or I'm interested in trading for any of the following items: [item=tricolor cocoon] [item=potted cactus] [item=potted peacevine]
@Mariette

I have 10 stacks of Zeeba Horn and 6 stacks of Rambra Horn

I can take treasure at 35 treasure each (hoard sell is 25t) - which would be 3465t per stack, or I'm interested in trading for any of the following items:

Tricolor Cocoon Potted Cactus Potted Peacevine
1 2