Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Exalted indications in name list
I love looking at my older dragons kids too see where they are but it's a 9/10 exalted rate.

It would be nice if the text color for names of exalted dragons changed so you could see Wich dragons are still around when your looking at a list of names.

I love looking at my older dragons kids too see where they are but it's a 9/10 exalted rate.

It would be nice if the text color for names of exalted dragons changed so you could see Wich dragons are still around when your looking at a list of names.

Fromsty
Only if it's optional. I, personally, would hate to have wingdings, italics, colors, strikethroughs, or anything else on my offspring lists. I like the uniformity.

I also would prefer the cherry-pick visible offspring suggestion that is floating around as we're likely to only get this or that but not both. (But if we got both, as an option, no complaints.)
Only if it's optional. I, personally, would hate to have wingdings, italics, colors, strikethroughs, or anything else on my offspring lists. I like the uniformity.

I also would prefer the cherry-pick visible offspring suggestion that is floating around as we're likely to only get this or that but not both. (But if we got both, as an option, no complaints.)
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I'd love this as a toggle option, I'd personally use this! I'd love to have it as a diffrent colour or italics, and if they can code it to where we can choose how we want it displayed, that would be awesome
I'd love this as a toggle option, I'd personally use this! I'd love to have it as a diffrent colour or italics, and if they can code it to where we can choose how we want it displayed, that would be awesome
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
I have supported this in the past (Gem and I are in agreement here that it'd make more sense as a toggle).

That said, in this particular case- colorblind users are up a creek if this is done poorly.
(My preferred formatting would be italics, fwiw)
I have supported this in the past (Gem and I are in agreement here that it'd make more sense as a toggle).

That said, in this particular case- colorblind users are up a creek if this is done poorly.
(My preferred formatting would be italics, fwiw)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Support for a toggle! I probably wouldn't want it on all the time but on days where I'm searching bloodlines for a breeding project it would really speed up the process!
she/they, adult
Ooh, I would love this!
Ooh, I would love this!
Yelligree_hatchery_banner_5.png