Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | mass deleting forum posts?
hi! I was wondering if there’s a way to have an admin mass delete old forum posts of mine. I started going through and manually doing it, but that is proving challenging…

thanks!
hi! I was wondering if there’s a way to have an admin mass delete old forum posts of mine. I started going through and manually doing it, but that is proving challenging…

thanks!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
animated-disney-image-0145.gif
@gazehound

No, I'm afraid you're stuck with removing them one at a time.
@gazehound

No, I'm afraid you're stuck with removing them one at a time.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
ah man, sucks! thank you!

follow up question: I noticed I can’t delete posts in threads that have been locked. is there a way for admins to delete these posts or are they just preserved forever?
ah man, sucks! thank you!

follow up question: I noticed I can’t delete posts in threads that have been locked. is there a way for admins to delete these posts or are they just preserved forever?
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
animated-disney-image-0145.gif
@gazehound

No. Locked threads cannot be changed so they're all stuck there. Also, there is a bug that may occur which prevents some threads from being deleted as well.
@gazehound

No. Locked threads cannot be changed so they're all stuck there. Also, there is a bug that may occur which prevents some threads from being deleted as well.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?