Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I bought 2023 raffle tickets from Rounds
Huuuge gamble, I know, I am potentially just totally wasting LITERALLY a million gold, but I just really want that spiral lolol.

Fingers crossed I'll at least get the Wise Whiskers!
Huuuge gamble, I know, I am potentially just totally wasting LITERALLY a million gold, but I just really want that spiral lolol.

Fingers crossed I'll at least get the Wise Whiskers!
chaLd3m.png
YOU are needed to join the Dodo Cause™. (not trademarked) Instead of brewing them or eating them, send them to me to grow my army sanctuary!
Title cut off. From Roundsey**
Title cut off. From Roundsey**
chaLd3m.png
YOU are needed to join the Dodo Cause™. (not trademarked) Instead of brewing them or eating them, send them to me to grow my army sanctuary!
Fortune favors the bold, as they say! I hope it pays off for you.
Fortune favors the bold, as they say! I hope it pays off for you.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
May the odds be ever in your favor!
May the odds be ever in your favor!
60218142.png
I forgot about the current raffle so I double checked I had bought tickets and I have like 10x the amount I usually buy haha, I guess past me also loves the dergs!
I'm definitely in it for the wildclaw or undertide, they're all my favourite colours :D
I forgot about the current raffle so I double checked I had bought tickets and I have like 10x the amount I usually buy haha, I guess past me also loves the dergs!
I'm definitely in it for the wildclaw or undertide, they're all my favourite colours :D
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
OOOOO! Good luck!

Edit: Rest in peace! I just did the math and you have slightly less than a 0.9% chance of winning, but I'm still rooting for you!
OOOOO! Good luck!

Edit: Rest in peace! I just did the math and you have slightly less than a 0.9% chance of winning, but I'm still rooting for you!
1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x