Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New breed Undertide
Uhh I just logged on, I've been sporadic but I thought I was keeping up to date. I dropped into Predict Morphology to scry an oc and saw a new breed out of nowhere lol. It just caught me off guard! Those Undertides are pretty though.
Uhh I just logged on, I've been sporadic but I thought I was keeping up to date. I dropped into Predict Morphology to scry an oc and saw a new breed out of nowhere lol. It just caught me off guard! Those Undertides are pretty though.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
The pool noodles jumpscared you! I love them in general I just haven’t found one I like a bunch yet… at least enough to sacrifice lairspace for it. But what I really love is how ocean inspired their terts are. Like remora. Marine biology nerds unite
The pool noodles jumpscared you! I love them in general I just haven’t found one I like a bunch yet… at least enough to sacrifice lairspace for it. But what I really love is how ocean inspired their terts are. Like remora. Marine biology nerds unite
yeah, they came out in November!

I almost considered becoming a UT only lair, but then checked myself because id never be happy with a lair like that ;v;

Noodles also have a really nice array of unique tertiaries, and the lore is :chefs kiss:!

I almost considered becoming a UT only lair, but then checked myself because id never be happy with a lair like that ;v;

Noodles also have a really nice array of unique tertiaries, and the lore is :chefs kiss:!

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
beloved eels with wings haha

welcome back!
beloved eels with wings haha

welcome back!
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
[quote name="Scintillia" date="2023-01-02 12:40:59" ] yeah, they came out in November! I almost considered becoming a UT only lair, but then checked myself because id never be happy with a lair like that ;v; Noodles also have a really nice array of unique tertiaries, and the lore is :chefs kiss:! [/quote] same here I really want to become an impressive monolair for the memes but just can't shake off the need for having different dragons.
Scintillia wrote on 2023-01-02 12:40:59:

same here

I really want to become an impressive monolair for the memes but just can't shake off the need for having different dragons.
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.