Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Whoops! Closed
looking to send this gal to a new home, as im trying to use only fluffy dragons with some few exceptions- buy for however much you want to offer or trade for: Tundra/Gaoler/Abberition dragon your also looking to rehome (might be exalted) rare eye or clown gene applicator funny hat [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/818580/81857919_350.png?mtime=ZY2xsPzhOiw.png[/img]
looking to send this gal to a new home, as im trying to use only fluffy dragons with some few exceptions- buy for however much you want to offer or trade for:

Tundra/Gaoler/Abberition dragon your also looking to rehome (might be exalted)

rare eye or clown gene applicator

funny hat

81857919_350.png?mtime=ZY2xsPzhOiw.png
tumblr_inline_ohfczsnL8Q1tfmvub_540.png kUUVDw6.png
Hey there! If this was the dragon you created upon joining, or if this was the random dragon that joined your clan automatically, you cannot trade or sell them to other people, as they are clan-bound.

You can exalt them if you don't want them, though!
Hey there! If this was the dragon you created upon joining, or if this was the random dragon that joined your clan automatically, you cannot trade or sell them to other people, as they are clan-bound.

You can exalt them if you don't want them, though!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
aw, rip </3 thank you for letting me know!
aw, rip </3 thank you for letting me know!
tumblr_inline_ohfczsnL8Q1tfmvub_540.png kUUVDw6.png
No problem! Sorry about that!
No problem! Sorry about that!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke