Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S: Warmwater wanderers (W:) Seafood
I have been rather quiet on site lately, as I have been dealing with a lot of personal and health issues. I am barely making ends meet feeding my imps, so I am trying to find some alternative ways to get some much needed seafood.

Yes, I know there is ways to rearrange feeding to be less reliant on food, types and just keep it as I have always done it. I have reduced as much as I can using the hibernation, etc, but what I have now is what it will stay.

I have several instsances of the warmwater wanderers that I can look at selling for seafood food points to boost my reserves.

I would appreciate a ping along with offers in seafood points/ I am willing to discount some to help myself get what I need, but I will also try to balance it so it is hopefully fair to both of us. Treasure/Gems other item offers are a definite no thank you. Help / suggestions of prices amount offood will be greatly appreciated!
I have been rather quiet on site lately, as I have been dealing with a lot of personal and health issues. I am barely making ends meet feeding my imps, so I am trying to find some alternative ways to get some much needed seafood.

Yes, I know there is ways to rearrange feeding to be less reliant on food, types and just keep it as I have always done it. I have reduced as much as I can using the hibernation, etc, but what I have now is what it will stay.

I have several instsances of the warmwater wanderers that I can look at selling for seafood food points to boost my reserves.

I would appreciate a ping along with offers in seafood points/ I am willing to discount some to help myself get what I need, but I will also try to balance it so it is hopefully fair to both of us. Treasure/Gems other item offers are a definite no thank you. Help / suggestions of prices amount offood will be greatly appreciated!
@QyetLady

I coli off and on so I have some spare food lying around from all the items I never bother to convert, so if you're in need I'm more than willing to sell. I've never priced food either, so I'll just show my math here in case something might look off

the lah treasure listing for warmwater wanderers is (rounded up slightly for ease of math) about 420,000t

4pt seafood items are selling for around 160t each right now, and 5pt items for 250t, which means 40t and 50t per food point respectively

I have 1676 4pt items, and 608 5pt items

1676 items x 160t per = 268,160t
608 items x 250t per = 152,000t

for a total of: 420,160t

... which should be 9,744 points of seafood

Apologies if that's a little convoluted;; the food market seems a little obtuse at the best of times
@QyetLady

I coli off and on so I have some spare food lying around from all the items I never bother to convert, so if you're in need I'm more than willing to sell. I've never priced food either, so I'll just show my math here in case something might look off

the lah treasure listing for warmwater wanderers is (rounded up slightly for ease of math) about 420,000t

4pt seafood items are selling for around 160t each right now, and 5pt items for 250t, which means 40t and 50t per food point respectively

I have 1676 4pt items, and 608 5pt items

1676 items x 160t per = 268,160t
608 items x 250t per = 152,000t

for a total of: 420,160t

... which should be 9,744 points of seafood

Apologies if that's a little convoluted;; the food market seems a little obtuse at the best of times
23820.png

[Lair]
Color1_crouch_Gao_sleep_x98p_multx2_sig3_png_LAST2.png 23821.png
@QyetLady
I'll trade 25 stacks of 4pt seafood for a warmwater wanderers!
@QyetLady
I'll trade 25 stacks of 4pt seafood for a warmwater wanderers!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@QyetLady If you have a third, I can trade 9,500fp seafood for one!
@QyetLady If you have a third, I can trade 9,500fp seafood for one!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@QyetLady
I can also trade 25 stacks of 4pt seafood for a warmwater wanderers if still available :3
@QyetLady
I can also trade 25 stacks of 4pt seafood for a warmwater wanderers if still available :3
XDRtGHs.png