Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what coliseum enemies do you despise
1 2 3 4
what are the enemies in the coli that you just absolutely despise for any reason at all? me, personally, i hold a deep grudge against the muckbottom catfish and furry fiddles because they won't stop dodging my elims sometimes twice in a row
what are the enemies in the coli that you just absolutely despise for any reason at all? me, personally, i hold a deep grudge against the muckbottom catfish and furry fiddles because they won't stop dodging my elims sometimes twice in a row
Hello LGBT Community
Kamaitachis. They are fast, annoying, and the Salve ones know Contuse.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[quote name="harpyja" date="2022-09-30 18:58:07" ] Kamaitachis. They are fast, annoying, and the Salve ones know Contuse. [/quote] ^this Also bosses, they're okay when they're infrequent, but it can get frustrating when they seem to come back for more every time you regen your elim
harpyja wrote on 2022-09-30 18:58:07:
^this
Also bosses, they're okay when they're infrequent, but it can get frustrating when they seem to come back for more every time you regen your elim
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
I hold a deep grudge against every enemy in the Crystal Pools- mostly because I was inexperienced with the Coli when I trained my first 2 dragons to 25 (my FIRE progens) and didn't give them good enough stats or stones to actually get them able to fight in any higher level venue and reached the point I could not get levels from anywhere else.

I later realized my mistake and trained 2 new dragons to 25 by myself, and fixed my progens stats and stones to not use blazing slash as their only other non-scratch attack, but I did painfully grind fodder to level 7 there for ages until I got my mire flier sorted out lol. I used every single Familiar drop from there as Baldwin fodder.
I hold a deep grudge against every enemy in the Crystal Pools- mostly because I was inexperienced with the Coli when I trained my first 2 dragons to 25 (my FIRE progens) and didn't give them good enough stats or stones to actually get them able to fight in any higher level venue and reached the point I could not get levels from anywhere else.

I later realized my mistake and trained 2 new dragons to 25 by myself, and fixed my progens stats and stones to not use blazing slash as their only other non-scratch attack, but I did painfully grind fodder to level 7 there for ages until I got my mire flier sorted out lol. I used every single Familiar drop from there as Baldwin fodder.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
[i]YOU[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1564.png[/img]
YOU

1564.png
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
Anything that has just enough HP to not be taken out in one eliminate
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
I'm glad the collective hatred for Kamitachis persists every single year, hate those guys.

Bosses annoy me, they can have good drops but the disruption in the flow of what I'm doing is auugggggh
I'm glad the collective hatred for Kamitachis persists every single year, hate those guys.

Bosses annoy me, they can have good drops but the disruption in the flow of what I'm doing is auugggggh
Heart.gif
[quote name="Plasmafire" date="2022-09-30 19:33:07" ] Anything that has just enough HP to not be taken out in one eliminate [/quote] Bonus if you can one hit some enemies in a venue but not all, so you actually have to look at the screen instead of whatever else you're doing on the side
Plasmafire wrote on 2022-09-30 19:33:07:

Bonus if you can one hit some enemies in a venue but not all, so you actually have to look at the screen instead of whatever else you're doing on the side
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
those ones that have the light symbol on their face and they do the light spell that one shots my trainer if i let them live for too long
those ones that have the light symbol on their face and they do the light spell that one shots my trainer if i let them live for too long
P9aWhak.png
tyEuRXe.png
q3Me7tJ.png
GLMwkdE.png
JvUa9ma.png
....MY ADOPTS
unknown.png
The Crystal Pools sturgeons. [item=amber gulper][item=almandine sturgeon] Even with 134 Strength you can't one-shot them with a single (non-Rally) Eliminate... but you can one-shot everything else in the Pools save for the bosses. >:(
The Crystal Pools sturgeons.

Amber Gulper Almandine Sturgeon

Even with 134 Strength you can't one-shot them with a single (non-Rally) Eliminate... but you can one-shot everything else in the Pools save for the bosses.

>:(
1 2 3 4