Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't access Nest on Mobile
Hello! Ever since the most recent big update to the site on the 9th, I can't access my nests while on mobile. I can access the just fine on my PC, but I get a logged out page on mobile and cannot send to them or hatch them. I've cleared my cache and stuff but still get this strange bug. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/822654872691671074/1023863885989679134/Screenshot_20220926-034649.png[/img]
Hello!
Ever since the most recent big update to the site on the 9th, I can't access my nests while on mobile. I can access the just fine on my PC, but I get a logged out page on mobile and cannot send to them or hatch them.
I've cleared my cache and stuff but still get this strange bug.

Screenshot_20220926-034649.png
@Aurafish
Log out on mobile then log back in again.
@Aurafish
Log out on mobile then log back in again.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Aurafish seems like you are partially logged in! fix for this is to manually log out, and log back in on the affected device

edit: whoops ninja'd
@Aurafish seems like you are partially logged in! fix for this is to manually log out, and log back in on the affected device

edit: whoops ninja'd
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I'm mad the fix was so simple /j

Thank y'all!
I'm mad the fix was so simple /j

Thank y'all!