Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiar Shortcut Missing Two
The familiar shortcut in the upper right states 1059, but when I look at how many I've discovered on the Bestiary page, it says 1061.
The familiar shortcut in the upper right states 1059, but when I look at how many I've discovered on the Bestiary page, it says 1061.
@Metachaos this is not an error, the numbers just reflect different things, and its not explained very clearly.

the number in upper corner is for how many different familiars you currently own, and the discovered also includes familiars you have either awakened through fiona, or sold after awakening them

if this explanation does not apply to your case, then the likely cause is just delay between the numbers, and it should update after a while on it's own.
@Metachaos this is not an error, the numbers just reflect different things, and its not explained very clearly.

the number in upper corner is for how many different familiars you currently own, and the discovered also includes familiars you have either awakened through fiona, or sold after awakening them

if this explanation does not apply to your case, then the likely cause is just delay between the numbers, and it should update after a while on it's own.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Yes, that seems to be the case. Is there a way to see a list of the familiars that I have awakened but do not have in my hoard?
Yes, that seems to be the case. Is there a way to see a list of the familiars that I have awakened but do not have in my hoard?
@Metachaos unfortunately there is no such feature at the moment, it would be very useful :( currently only way is to filter the bestiary to show only awakened familiars, and look for ones that do not have star background
@Metachaos unfortunately there is no such feature at the moment, it would be very useful :( currently only way is to filter the bestiary to show only awakened familiars, and look for ones that do not have star background
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Okay, thank you!
Okay, thank you!