Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction House Not Sending Goods
Unfortunately, I do not have screenshots, but I have attempted twice now to buy a stack of 10 Iron Ore from the Public Auction House. I receive the confirmation message, but when I check my hoard it still says I only have 6 instead of 16.

Browser: Chrome
Error Text: None.
Unfortunately, I do not have screenshots, but I have attempted twice now to buy a stack of 10 Iron Ore from the Public Auction House. I receive the confirmation message, but when I check my hoard it still says I only have 6 instead of 16.

Browser: Chrome
Error Text: None.
smallerconnected.png
@Haluwasa2 try clearing your cache, and check auction house history to ensure that the purchase went through
@Haluwasa2 try clearing your cache, and check auction house history to ensure that the purchase went through
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Haluwasa2

Are you absolutely certain you're buying Iron Ore and not Rich Iron Ore?
@Haluwasa2

Are you absolutely certain you're buying Iron Ore and not Rich Iron Ore?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
It was rich iron ore, which is strange because I was certain I was picking regular iron ore. Sorry for the trouble.
It was rich iron ore, which is strange because I was certain I was picking regular iron ore. Sorry for the trouble.
smallerconnected.png