Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | LF: Plague Nest for 150kT! <3
Hopefully the price is enough to pay for feeding and inconvenience!
Trying to roll an Abyss/Abyss/White, using an A/A/Antique and an A/A/Moon, so the chances are very reasonable. Happy to continue shelling out for multiple nests until the desired outcome drops, and the dud kids are free to keep, exalt, or return as desired. <3
Hopefully the price is enough to pay for feeding and inconvenience!
Trying to roll an Abyss/Abyss/White, using an A/A/Antique and an A/A/Moon, so the chances are very reasonable. Happy to continue shelling out for multiple nests until the desired outcome drops, and the dud kids are free to keep, exalt, or return as desired. <3
guWJqa5.gif
@Eject
I don't think you need to pay that much to rent a nest! I think only 5kt-10ky is norm! though you might just be being extra generous, I dunno! anyway I'm low on lair space, so I can't host them, unfortunately, but good luck with your projects.
@Eject
I don't think you need to pay that much to rent a nest! I think only 5kt-10ky is norm! though you might just be being extra generous, I dunno! anyway I'm low on lair space, so I can't host them, unfortunately, but good luck with your projects.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@Eject | 150kT is really overboard/overpay, friendly pointer! Most nests are indeed 5kT, and a lot of nests are free too. Especially that you’re offering nest hatchlings too.

How about you try here? This user is renting plague nests for free.
@Eject | 150kT is really overboard/overpay, friendly pointer! Most nests are indeed 5kT, and a lot of nests are free too. Especially that you’re offering nest hatchlings too.

How about you try here? This user is renting plague nests for free.
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Hey, thanks guys! I'm not really concerned about treasure, and I have plenty, so it's not an issue for me to throw large amounts at someone nest-hosting. Some people save for projects and others are just generally low on treasure for whatever reason, and I don't use it much. Also, it can help cover cost of re-hosting if I don't get what I need. (x

ALSO, it would be great if people not offering a nest could avoid replying to my topic LOL THANK YOU THOUGH
Hey, thanks guys! I'm not really concerned about treasure, and I have plenty, so it's not an issue for me to throw large amounts at someone nest-hosting. Some people save for projects and others are just generally low on treasure for whatever reason, and I don't use it much. Also, it can help cover cost of re-hosting if I don't get what I need. (x

ALSO, it would be great if people not offering a nest could avoid replying to my topic LOL THANK YOU THOUGH
guWJqa5.gif
@Eject

I'd love to host, are you sure you want to pay that much, though? (I mean, I'm not objecting to it! saving up for my first big project; just don't want to feel exploitative!) I have two nests available rn and barely ever nest :)
@Eject

I'd love to host, are you sure you want to pay that much, though? (I mean, I'm not objecting to it! saving up for my first big project; just don't want to feel exploitative!) I have two nests available rn and barely ever nest :)
output-onlinegiftools.gif
wishlist
baby credit: trevvy
@bigfriedegg

Yes! I'm well off for G, and don't use T much. I'm glad to give my T to folks who can use it better, and i'm happy to fund your project for the wonderful convenience of hosting. May I send a crossroads in..... LOL like the next 15 hours? I have to go to work and then rest but I'll send within that timeframe!
@bigfriedegg

Yes! I'm well off for G, and don't use T much. I'm glad to give my T to folks who can use it better, and i'm happy to fund your project for the wonderful convenience of hosting. May I send a crossroads in..... LOL like the next 15 hours? I have to go to work and then rest but I'll send within that timeframe!
guWJqa5.gif
@Eject

Any time works! I need to go to work, too, and then I have some schoolwork to do; but I should be able to pop into FR and get you nested within today!
@Eject

Any time works! I need to go to work, too, and then I have some schoolwork to do; but I should be able to pop into FR and get you nested within today!
wishlist
@Eject

Three eggs!
@Eject

Three eggs!
wishlist
@bigfriedegg

LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH, sorry about the late reply! LMK if you need anything <3
@bigfriedegg

LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH, sorry about the late reply! LMK if you need anything <3
guWJqa5.gif
GOOD LORD I'M SO SORRY LOL, I had my alerts completely swamped out by that 300 egg hatch post. )))):
GOOD LORD I'M SO SORRY LOL, I had my alerts completely swamped out by that 300 egg hatch post. )))):
guWJqa5.gif