Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | ancients
How do you get ancient breeds?
How do you get ancient breeds?
@GhostRiver

In general about the same way you get any other dragon:

Buy from other players via Crossroads or Auction House.
Breed change scrolls.

You can use the Game Database to see where to get the breed change scrolls. Some are in the Treasure Marketplace while others are in the Gem Marketplace.
@GhostRiver

In general about the same way you get any other dragon:

Buy from other players via Crossroads or Auction House.
Breed change scrolls.

You can use the Game Database to see where to get the breed change scrolls. Some are in the Treasure Marketplace while others are in the Gem Marketplace.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@GhostRiver

You can buy breed scrolls in the marketplace under Specialty

Gaolers, Banescales, and Aberrations are all treasure scrolls

Veilspun are a gem scroll

Or you can usually find them for sale in the auction house or the dragons sales/trading/giveaway forums! Many of them can be found for cheap now too- or 'fodder' price as dragons under 10kt are often called.

Be aware that they can only breed with the same species (unlike moderns)

So Gaolers can only breed with Gaolers, and Veilspun can only breed with Veilspun, etc.
@GhostRiver

You can buy breed scrolls in the marketplace under Specialty

Gaolers, Banescales, and Aberrations are all treasure scrolls

Veilspun are a gem scroll

Or you can usually find them for sale in the auction house or the dragons sales/trading/giveaway forums! Many of them can be found for cheap now too- or 'fodder' price as dragons under 10kt are often called.

Be aware that they can only breed with the same species (unlike moderns)

So Gaolers can only breed with Gaolers, and Veilspun can only breed with Veilspun, etc.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Thank you! I understand now!
Thank you! I understand now!