Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New and would like to make friends :)
Hi, I'm Monty. I started a couple months ago and am kind of new to using forums in general but would like to make new friends! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]I'm 24, a genderfluid trans guy and my pronouns are he/they/worm (and more neos, but those are the main 3), I'm abro/grey-ace/queer, I'm a punk and I love tacky clownish arcade carpet aesthetics. I'm disabled and ADHD & autistic. I'm a Cancer :P my interests are: -all kinds of art (drawing, painting, embroidery, photography, etc), I like writing -although i get writer's block very easily lol -archery -dramas/scifi/fantasy/and mystery shows/books/movies, examples: You, Russain Doll, The 100, The OA, Stranger Things, Lost (i also like Bob's Burgers :P) -games (video games, board games, card games) -the outdoors and outdoor activities -learning Gàdhlig -rock collecting -animals and bugs -cooking/baking My special interests are: -carebears -naruto -geneology -Jurassic park/dinosuars -90s-2000s punk/alt music -spongebob -mythical creatures (tho I'm pagan so theyre not too mythical to me lol) -art -space -food/cooking -deer, snakes, foxes thats probably all i can think of rn, hopefully i can make some new friends through here :)
Hi, I'm Monty. I started a couple months ago and am kind of new to using forums in general but would like to make new friends!

I'm 24, a genderfluid trans guy and my pronouns are he/they/worm (and more neos, but those are the main 3), I'm abro/grey-ace/queer, I'm a punk and I love tacky clownish arcade carpet aesthetics. I'm disabled and ADHD & autistic. I'm a Cancer :P

my interests are:
-all kinds of art (drawing, painting, embroidery, photography, etc), I like writing
-although i get writer's block very easily lol
-archery
-dramas/scifi/fantasy/and mystery shows/books/movies, examples: You, Russain Doll, The 100, The OA, Stranger Things, Lost (i also like Bob's Burgers :P)
-games (video games, board games, card games)
-the outdoors and outdoor activities
-learning Gàdhlig
-rock collecting
-animals and bugs
-cooking/baking

My special interests are:
-carebears
-naruto
-geneology
-Jurassic park/dinosuars
-90s-2000s punk/alt music
-spongebob
-mythical creatures (tho I'm pagan so theyre not too mythical to me lol)
-art
-space
-food/cooking
-deer, snakes, foxes

thats probably all i can think of rn, hopefully i can make some new friends through here :)
qjxrAwx.pngaPfqvmf.pngXb6XvIZ.pngk5ZbVQp.png6JxFimx.png
-
GW180jv.pngoaolHwW.png
0MTaj3d.pngN16btBO.pngVDqpTLf.pngeswSnrS.pngBNH15Ks.png
4BheGMt.pngasSdZDf.pngsh5xjiu.png2bf6nnX.png
-
bWeLCqf.png2Dp2REm.pngbYt72YT.pngreHWBXk.pngipXQ8Fw.png
Hey there!

A belated welcome to FR!

Anyways, I love Naruto too, but I'm one of those terrible fans who never was much of the original series: Allways procrastinated on watching the show and then I read so much fanfiction of it... Yeah.

Oh, I spend a lot of time drawing, cooking (My housemember took the oven so no baking anymore ^^;) and reading too! Though my study and part time job leaves me with little spare time.

Feel free to pm me of @ me anytime, though I'm not looking for friend requests atm. (I find it hard to maintain such friendships, haha.)

Hope you have a lovely time on this site and see you around!

Sincerely,
Islet
Hey there!

A belated welcome to FR!

Anyways, I love Naruto too, but I'm one of those terrible fans who never was much of the original series: Allways procrastinated on watching the show and then I read so much fanfiction of it... Yeah.

Oh, I spend a lot of time drawing, cooking (My housemember took the oven so no baking anymore ^^;) and reading too! Though my study and part time job leaves me with little spare time.

Feel free to pm me of @ me anytime, though I'm not looking for friend requests atm. (I find it hard to maintain such friendships, haha.)

Hope you have a lovely time on this site and see you around!

Sincerely,
Islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx