Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | where to ask with pricing help?
i have some dragons i want to sell but i don't know how to price them because they are older dragons

is there a forum or thread topic we can ask questions like this?
i have some dragons i want to sell but i don't know how to price them because they are older dragons

is there a forum or thread topic we can ask questions like this?
they/them
@bisexuowl
the old dragon collectors may be able to help you out for those oldies, the main thing to be aware of is that most collectors will be looking for is a low ID rather then years, although it looks like you've already got some 6 digits in there so much of what you're planning to sell will probably qualify
@bisexuowl
the old dragon collectors may be able to help you out for those oldies, the main thing to be aware of is that most collectors will be looking for is a low ID rather then years, although it looks like you've already got some 6 digits in there so much of what you're planning to sell will probably qualify
unknown.png
@bisexuowl
ODCA is best for 7 digit dragons and below, but for dragons 3 years or older there's also Old Oaks
@bisexuowl
ODCA is best for 7 digit dragons and below, but for dragons 3 years or older there's also Old Oaks
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
thank you both!
thank you both!
they/them