Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Question about threads/guides
Is there a thread where I can ask for price estimates of my dragons and items? I just returned after a few years of being inactive so I have no idea how much any of my stuff are worth at the moment.
Is there a thread where I can ask for price estimates of my dragons and items? I just returned after a few years of being inactive so I have no idea how much any of my stuff are worth at the moment.
@SilverIcyCat
Welcome back! There's no central thread, people just make their own threads in Help!

For items: Check the AH. That's all anyone helping you would be doing. If it's e.g. a skin that isn't on the AH, search the forums on 'Most Recent' mode.

For most dragons: Check the AH for similar colours, then narrow down by similar genes/breed
For dragons 3 year old and older: Old Oaks
For dragons with an id of 7 digits or fewer: ODCA
@SilverIcyCat
Welcome back! There's no central thread, people just make their own threads in Help!

For items: Check the AH. That's all anyone helping you would be doing. If it's e.g. a skin that isn't on the AH, search the forums on 'Most Recent' mode.

For most dragons: Check the AH for similar colours, then narrow down by similar genes/breed
For dragons 3 year old and older: Old Oaks
For dragons with an id of 7 digits or fewer: ODCA
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Alright, thanks a lot!
Alright, thanks a lot!