Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Choosing familiar browser freeze
My browser freezes up and stops responding for a minute whenever I try to open up the drop-down menu for choosing the bonding level of a familiar on the choose familiar screen of a dragon. This doesn't happen just once but every time thereafter that I try to do anything in that window and won't let me close the tab until it's done fussing. I haven't tried the other drop-down menus but I expect they will act the same way. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HHGxpEL.png[/img] I have cleared my browser data(cookies and cache) but it's still the same. I tried Ctrl+F5 as well. Choosing a random familiar from the box works fine, but I cannot touch the drop-down menu at all. I'm on windows 10 The latest Chrome browser as of 3rd of May 2022
My browser freezes up and stops responding for a minute whenever I try to open up the drop-down menu for choosing the bonding level of a familiar on the choose familiar screen of a dragon. This doesn't happen just once but every time thereafter that I try to do anything in that window and won't let me close the tab until it's done fussing. I haven't tried the other drop-down menus but I expect they will act the same way.

HHGxpEL.png

I have cleared my browser data(cookies and cache) but it's still the same. I tried Ctrl+F5 as well. Choosing a random familiar from the box works fine, but I cannot touch the drop-down menu at all.
I'm on windows 10
The latest Chrome browser as of 3rd of May 2022
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
@Koel do you have many familiars in your hoard? because having too many items in tab that is displayed as whole in a selection screen can cause crashing
@Koel do you have many familiars in your hoard? because having too many items in tab that is displayed as whole in a selection screen can cause crashing
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark yes I have a lot of familiars, which is why I need the menu to pick a familiar I don't have fully awakened yet. I haven't had this issue before which is strange. As well as the tab not freezing when I scroll down through all my familiars. Only when I try to open a menu. Thanks for letting me know though; I guess I should sell some familiars!
@Ralzakark yes I have a lot of familiars, which is why I need the menu to pick a familiar I don't have fully awakened yet. I haven't had this issue before which is strange. As well as the tab not freezing when I scroll down through all my familiars. Only when I try to open a menu. Thanks for letting me know though; I guess I should sell some familiars!
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
@Koel you can try to move some into vault, and see if it helps
@Koel you can try to move some into vault, and see if it helps
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I got my familiars in hoard down from 25 to 16 pages. And it didn't crash the page this time when I went to pick a familiar! Thanks for suggestion :)
I got my familiars in hoard down from 25 to 16 pages. And it didn't crash the page this time when I went to pick a familiar! Thanks for suggestion :)
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png