Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A wild newbie appears! Do you...
a) ignore them and go about your business.
b) do a little jig.
c) boop them on the nose.

Hi, there! I just joined earlier this month, and have been keeping busy studying guides and such. I finally feel prepared enough to pay a visit to the forums, so here I am.

I'm a 31-year-old demiguy who absolutely adores the Owl House. I'm trying to learn the ukulele. Some of my favorite things are coffee, tea, games, and thrift shopping. I could not live without music.

Thanks for your time! Maybe drop me a quick hello? Only if you want to, of course. C:
a) ignore them and go about your business.
b) do a little jig.
c) boop them on the nose.

Hi, there! I just joined earlier this month, and have been keeping busy studying guides and such. I finally feel prepared enough to pay a visit to the forums, so here I am.

I'm a 31-year-old demiguy who absolutely adores the Owl House. I'm trying to learn the ukulele. Some of my favorite things are coffee, tea, games, and thrift shopping. I could not live without music.

Thanks for your time! Maybe drop me a quick hello? Only if you want to, of course. C:
... I do a little jig!

welcome to the site.
... I do a little jig!

welcome to the site.
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
@AltMixie
Thanks for the welcome! I like your avatar dragon.
@AltMixie
Thanks for the welcome! I like your avatar dragon.
Of course im gonna do a little jig!

Welcome to Flight rising, hope you enjoy your time here :D
Of course im gonna do a little jig!

Welcome to Flight rising, hope you enjoy your time here :D
cherub_freckle_earth-common.png
1Q4d3Nb.png
nose boop (I do that a lot)
Welcome to FR! Hope you have a good time here!
nose boop (I do that a lot)
Welcome to FR! Hope you have a good time here!
xCVbB5p.png
JHqnR5C.png
aC86tUH.png
RCP4nqa.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png