Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Officially Returned to Flight Rising!
Hello! It's been almost two years since I last arrived here, and I see many things have changed and been added! It's a pleasure to be back.

Anyone have any tips for someone who was here a few years back, but recently came back?
Hello! It's been almost two years since I last arrived here, and I see many things have changed and been added! It's a pleasure to be back.

Anyone have any tips for someone who was here a few years back, but recently came back?
Wy0IOy1.png
welcome back!
there is an overview of updates somewhere but I'm never able to find it, I'm sure someone else can help you with that. if you need to refamiliarize yourself with the site, here's a guide to the basics of everything the site has to offer. OH and very important if you're into coli and training fodder: the Mire venue got an update, so the Mire Flier coliseum build has been updated, Maki's battle stones guide includes a guide to the new build
welcome back!
there is an overview of updates somewhere but I'm never able to find it, I'm sure someone else can help you with that. if you need to refamiliarize yourself with the site, here's a guide to the basics of everything the site has to offer. OH and very important if you're into coli and training fodder: the Mire venue got an update, so the Mire Flier coliseum build has been updated, Maki's battle stones guide includes a guide to the new build
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png