Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trading geodes for items!
Hi! I spaced out for nearly the entirety of Rockbreaker's and forgot to, y'know, actually buy any of the festival items. Or skins for that matter. I am, however, swimming in deepearth geodes! So if anyone has some extras of the apparel/emblem/familiar and would be willing to trade them for their geode equivalent, or has bumblebee frieze or ancient painter and would be willing to sell them for a combination of gems, treasure, geodes, or even art, please let me know!
Hi! I spaced out for nearly the entirety of Rockbreaker's and forgot to, y'know, actually buy any of the festival items. Or skins for that matter. I am, however, swimming in deepearth geodes! So if anyone has some extras of the apparel/emblem/familiar and would be willing to trade them for their geode equivalent, or has bumblebee frieze or ancient painter and would be willing to sell them for a combination of gems, treasure, geodes, or even art, please let me know!
6fwVRhv.gif 1643_300px_pitahaya_by_miirshroom-dckqip2.pnge3ps0Zt.gif
bump!
bump!
6fwVRhv.gif 1643_300px_pitahaya_by_miirshroom-dckqip2.pnge3ps0Zt.gif
@pitahaya
I got a couple of extra Fossil apparels so I could trade one for 65 geodes, just send a cr!
@pitahaya
I got a couple of extra Fossil apparels so I could trade one for 65 geodes, just send a cr!
//6be0a1267cc81be15010794490e5cc832dee6fe2.png
♦♦♦
♦♦♦
Skin Shop
♦♦♦
Custom Bios
♦♦♦
♦♦♦
My Clan Lore
♦♦♦