Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hidden Apparel Notice
1 2 3
Sorry if something like this has already been suggested, I'm still new to the forum side of this site. I tried looking through some pages but it's totally possible that I missed something. ^^ When putting apparel on dragons, I like to hide and un-hide things quickly to be able to get a better idea of how the apparel changes the appearance. However, whenever you hide something, the "This dragon is currently wearing hidden apparel." message shows up. Then you unhide it, and it goes away again. Which is fine! But it moves everything else up and down which makes it more difficult to switch back and forth. I think it'd be nice if the message was more like this? (i know, i know, its an excellent shop job, but please hold your applause) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/577989472398999582/912859920536338462/unknown.png[/img] Doesn't have to be there obviously, just somewhere that doesn't move the rest of the buttons down. Thanks for your consideration!! :)
Sorry if something like this has already been suggested, I'm still new to the forum side of this site. I tried looking through some pages but it's totally possible that I missed something. ^^

When putting apparel on dragons, I like to hide and un-hide things quickly to be able to get a better idea of how the apparel changes the appearance. However, whenever you hide something, the "This dragon is currently wearing hidden apparel." message shows up. Then you unhide it, and it goes away again. Which is fine! But it moves everything else up and down which makes it more difficult to switch back and forth. I think it'd be nice if the message was more like this? (i know, i know, its an excellent shop job, but please hold your applause)

unknown.png

Doesn't have to be there obviously, just somewhere that doesn't move the rest of the buttons down. Thanks for your consideration!! :)
unknown.png
Huge support. The popup moving the apparel list down and up is just annoying.
Huge support. The popup moving the apparel list down and up is just annoying.
Oh full support, this has always bugged me so much
Oh full support, this has always bugged me so much
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
Yep, I completely agree! It's a small thing but it would make it so much easier to make those little decisions, and once you've seen the message once you've seen a it a thousand times, so there's no need for it to be so obtrusive.
Yep, I completely agree! It's a small thing but it would make it so much easier to make those little decisions, and once you've seen the message once you've seen a it a thousand times, so there's no need for it to be so obtrusive.
6ntc1cC.jpg
Definitely gotta support this, I preview apparel like that as well and its always been quite annoying (especially when I had slower internet since I'd accidentally click other items a lot)
Definitely gotta support this, I preview apparel like that as well and its always been quite annoying (especially when I had slower internet since I'd accidentally click other items a lot)
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Support ! I don't use the Dressing Room or hide apparel all that much, so much so that I hadn't noticed this was a thing, but this seems like a small, easily do-able quality of life improvment that has no downsides.
Support ! I don't use the Dressing Room or hide apparel all that much, so much so that I hadn't noticed this was a thing, but this seems like a small, easily do-able quality of life improvment that has no downsides.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
yes honestly, it's a little hard to dress dragons when it bounces left and right
yes honestly, it's a little hard to dress dragons when it bounces left and right
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
Oh yeah absolutely. That jump is so annoying.
Oh yeah absolutely. That jump is so annoying.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Support, its annoying when you wanna toggle it to test if you like how a piece looks and then all the buttons move down :''3 That white space just above the apparel list would be perfect for this message to pop up. :3
Support, its annoying when you wanna toggle it to test if you like how a piece looks and then all the buttons move down :''3 That white space just above the apparel list would be perfect for this message to pop up. :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
Support, just a little convenience change that wouldn't hurt to be added. Also supporting @Antimoany 's simpler explanation revamp.
Support, just a little convenience change that wouldn't hurt to be added. Also supporting @Antimoany 's simpler explanation revamp.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
1 2 3