Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Prices
Hey - been a while since I played this properly

I used to be able to pick up 6 digits for well under 1k gems, are they now more expensive or is the demand no longer there?

Before life got in the way... I was looking to pick up a Gen1 5 digit... that appears to be waaaay off the cards now.

So has the meta changed... or is this just standard inflation?
Hey - been a while since I played this properly

I used to be able to pick up 6 digits for well under 1k gems, are they now more expensive or is the demand no longer there?

Before life got in the way... I was looking to pick up a Gen1 5 digit... that appears to be waaaay off the cards now.

So has the meta changed... or is this just standard inflation?
1071.png Sanded Pine Plank Enthusiast.
@SwagYolo its simply the fact that as time goes on, prices low digit dragons goes up since they become less common over time (there is only fixed amount of them in the game, and they get exalted, or are stuck in dead accounts or end up for players that do not want to sell), and amount of players wanting them increases with players joining the site
@SwagYolo its simply the fact that as time goes on, prices low digit dragons goes up since they become less common over time (there is only fixed amount of them in the game, and they get exalted, or are stuck in dead accounts or end up for players that do not want to sell), and amount of players wanting them increases with players joining the site
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Thanks @Ralzakark

Well bad news is I cant afford any right now - good news is, I am a lot richer than when I left
Thanks @Ralzakark

Well bad news is I cant afford any right now - good news is, I am a lot richer than when I left
1071.png Sanded Pine Plank Enthusiast.