Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Awakened Bond
Hi! I have a question. How many days does it take to get a familiar to the Awakened level? Does it take like a year or something? And what happens after you get to Awakened? Do you start again from Wary or keep going? Thanks for answering!
Hi! I have a question. How many days does it take to get a familiar to the Awakened level? Does it take like a year or something? And what happens after you get to Awakened? Do you start again from Wary or keep going? Thanks for answering!
It’s kept at awakened! If I remember correctly it takes a couple months. You can’t get anymore chests from it, but it does give you 75t every day!
It’s kept at awakened! If I remember correctly it takes a couple months. You can’t get anymore chests from it, but it does give you 75t every day!
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
takes about a month or two
gives a glided chest and no more chests after that
gives 50t everyday
takes about a month or two
gives a glided chest and no more chests after that
gives 50t everyday
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
It does take a couple months or so, longer if you forget to do it daily. Gives 50t when awakened on a daily basis, but no more chests. The gilded chest you get upon awakening is really good though!
It does take a couple months or so, longer if you forget to do it daily. Gives 50t when awakened on a daily basis, but no more chests. The gilded chest you get upon awakening is really good though!
1xcX4j2.gif
@LizzyC1 @mistywolf96 @GloriousWinds @MewBladeXxX

If you bond every day it takes 89 days. Once Awakened a familiar will continue to give 50t per day. The level does not reset. If Fiona adds feats related to familiars you've already Awakened you get them all completed at the same time.

Guide

@LizzyC1 @mistywolf96 @GloriousWinds @MewBladeXxX

If you bond every day it takes 89 days. Once Awakened a familiar will continue to give 50t per day. The level does not reset. If Fiona adds feats related to familiars you've already Awakened you get them all completed at the same time.

Guide

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thanks guys!
Thanks guys!
@LizzyC1, scooting this thread over to the Help Center! This is the appropriate place to ask questions about the game, if you got 'em. :)
@LizzyC1, scooting this thread over to the Help Center! This is the appropriate place to ask questions about the game, if you got 'em. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Oh, ok. Thanks!
Oh, ok. Thanks!