Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would you never buy with gems?
1 2 3 4 5
So there are ALOT if items that can go into your hoard, battle stones , apparel, materials, food etc etc

I am just curious if anyone has a particular item that comes to mind as a waste to spend gems on.
So there are ALOT if items that can go into your hoard, battle stones , apparel, materials, food etc etc

I am just curious if anyone has a particular item that comes to mind as a waste to spend gems on.
when i first started i used to think apparel was a waste of gems for some reason (???) now, of course after dressing a few dragons, I can say I dont think the same anymore lol
when i first started i used to think apparel was a waste of gems for some reason (???) now, of course after dressing a few dragons, I can say I dont think the same anymore lol
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
I'm really stubborn about familiars for some reason. Luckily I don't really collect them, so it's never especially pressing that I buy them, but if I need them for Hibden or a dragon or something, I don't even want to spend 10 gems on a familiar. If I can get them from the coli, I'm gonna go to the coli. Even if it takes forever...
I'm really stubborn about familiars for some reason. Luckily I don't really collect them, so it's never especially pressing that I buy them, but if I need them for Hibden or a dragon or something, I don't even want to spend 10 gems on a familiar. If I can get them from the coli, I'm gonna go to the coli. Even if it takes forever...
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
For me personally, it's a waste for me to buy Crystal unless there is a dragon it goes REALLY well on that I can't use other genes for. I'm also not a huge fan of buying fams, as they're not something people look at often enough for me to care for...

Of course I'm not saying that people who spend gems on those things are wasting their gems, just me personally find it as a waste.
For me personally, it's a waste for me to buy Crystal unless there is a dragon it goes REALLY well on that I can't use other genes for. I'm also not a huge fan of buying fams, as they're not something people look at often enough for me to care for...

Of course I'm not saying that people who spend gems on those things are wasting their gems, just me personally find it as a waste.
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
The familiars in the gem shop seem like a big waste to me.
The familiars in the gem shop seem like a big waste to me.
Most Battle Stones aside from a few like Ambush, Eliminate, and others used in common builds (all the Fragments and Bolts and stuff tho are a huge waste) and Potions (you get plenty of you're in the Coli a lot, which you likely will be if you need potions to begin with). This is if you mean in general and not specifically things that cost Gems.
Most Battle Stones aside from a few like Ambush, Eliminate, and others used in common builds (all the Fragments and Bolts and stuff tho are a huge waste) and Potions (you get plenty of you're in the Coli a lot, which you likely will be if you need potions to begin with). This is if you mean in general and not specifically things that cost Gems.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
I pretty much never buy anything with gems that isn't an UMA or a non-fodder dragon that's listed for gems
I pretty much never buy anything with gems that isn't an UMA or a non-fodder dragon that's listed for gems
qesQFkT.gif
I don't consider anything to be off limits for gems. If I need it and it doesn't cost more than I'm willing to pay, away they go! Lol
I don't consider anything to be off limits for gems. If I need it and it doesn't cost more than I'm willing to pay, away they go! Lol
w8o0xW1.png iiILKcw.png
[quote name="Kitanya" date="2021-09-08 14:39:39" ] I don't consider anything to be off limits for gems. If I need it and it doesn't cost more than I'm willing to pay, away they go! Lol [/quote] same i don't even save anymore unless there's something i need
Kitanya wrote on 2021-09-08 14:39:39:
same
i don't even save anymore unless there's something i need
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I can't think of anything I'd never buy for gems, honestly, apart from maybe ultra common junk items? But, then, I don't think I'd even buy those for treasure, so that's probably a moot thought.

If there's something I'm after, though, currency is currency to me! I gots no reservations.
I can't think of anything I'd never buy for gems, honestly, apart from maybe ultra common junk items? But, then, I don't think I'd even buy those for treasure, so that's probably a moot thought.

If there's something I'm after, though, currency is currency to me! I gots no reservations.
mspeSgV.png
1 2 3 4 5