Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Warriors way familiars value.
Is anybody holding on to ww fams to resale? I can't decide if I want to hold onto them like festival fams l, or if they are so common right now that they won't be worth it.
Is anybody holding on to ww fams to resale? I can't decide if I want to hold onto them like festival fams l, or if they are so common right now that they won't be worth it.
@yoshifarmer
You can always hold onto them to sell for later. I'm sure several people are doing that just in case. If they're anything like NotN familiars, they probably won't be worth much, but better to hold onto them to have just in case they do; you can always melt them down or sell later.
@yoshifarmer
You can always hold onto them to sell for later. I'm sure several people are doing that just in case. If they're anything like NotN familiars, they probably won't be worth much, but better to hold onto them to have just in case they do; you can always melt them down or sell later.
fo11Vhp.png
@yoshifarmer

You're asking for prognostication. Try a magic 8 ball.

There's no way to tell now what the future will bring other than:

Prices are likely to go up if more people who missed the event join the site.
Prices are likely to go back down when the event starts again.
As more and more WW items get added to the pool the earliest items will gradually start to rise in value (lowered drop rate, more people writing them off as "worthless")

In all cases the amount of change is unknown. Also, how much do you think one should be "worth" in order to be worth you going to the effort of selling?

Unless you're in desperate need of money now you can simply hold on and check the price every month or every few weeks.

edit: ninja'd!
@yoshifarmer

You're asking for prognostication. Try a magic 8 ball.

There's no way to tell now what the future will bring other than:

Prices are likely to go up if more people who missed the event join the site.
Prices are likely to go back down when the event starts again.
As more and more WW items get added to the pool the earliest items will gradually start to rise in value (lowered drop rate, more people writing them off as "worthless")

In all cases the amount of change is unknown. Also, how much do you think one should be "worth" in order to be worth you going to the effort of selling?

Unless you're in desperate need of money now you can simply hold on and check the price every month or every few weeks.

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
One thing that is very likely to boost the prices is if any of the WW familiar drops are associated with a Fiona feat the next time she gets an update, so I'd watch for that to happen. At least one pair from WW will surely be in her next update of feats.
One thing that is very likely to boost the prices is if any of the WW familiar drops are associated with a Fiona feat the next time she gets an update, so I'd watch for that to happen. At least one pair from WW will surely be in her next update of feats.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.