Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I’m back on my dragon **** again
Heya, it’s been a long while since I’ve tried being active here again but this time I might actually stay true… I think I might create a legit hatchery.

But anyways! I’m Donny, I’ve been trying to be an active player since 2016. I’m a 20 year old classic anime fan who’s addicted to coffee and hates his retail job :0)

Titled edited by @JCStitches to fully censor profanity.
Heya, it’s been a long while since I’ve tried being active here again but this time I might actually stay true… I think I might create a legit hatchery.

But anyways! I’m Donny, I’ve been trying to be an active player since 2016. I’m a 20 year old classic anime fan who’s addicted to coffee and hates his retail job :0)

Titled edited by @JCStitches to fully censor profanity.
Z3Lt3uB.png
I just came back from a super long hiatus as well! We could try to figure new things out together? Also I have worked retail for a long time so those feely feels are greatly understood.
I just came back from a super long hiatus as well! We could try to figure new things out together? Also I have worked retail for a long time so those feely feels are greatly understood.
Welcome back!
I’ve only been on hiatus for a year, but I guess that’s still awhile
Not so much interested in making a hatchery but I am interested in doing art and chatting to people, wish you luck on that project though! Way too much commitment for me.
*side eyeing my many abandoned art shops*

Always happy to bond over not knowing what’s currently happening though :)
Welcome back!
I’ve only been on hiatus for a year, but I guess that’s still awhile
Not so much interested in making a hatchery but I am interested in doing art and chatting to people, wish you luck on that project though! Way too much commitment for me.
*side eyeing my many abandoned art shops*

Always happy to bond over not knowing what’s currently happening though :)
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@cakecafe I’d totally be down for help with traversing whatever is new with this website lol!! I came back and I was like “what the hell is an obelisk and why is it fat” but I love them now that I’m more familiar with them.
@cakecafe I’d totally be down for help with traversing whatever is new with this website lol!! I came back and I was like “what the hell is an obelisk and why is it fat” but I love them now that I’m more familiar with them.
Z3Lt3uB.png
@Amarylis

I have missed all the new breeds pretty much hahaha and all the new events too. Man I think the last or only event besides dom I've done was Nocturne. The new revamps on everything have been amazing to see though!!! Like holy heckums the sleekness makes me so happy
@Amarylis

I have missed all the new breeds pretty much hahaha and all the new events too. Man I think the last or only event besides dom I've done was Nocturne. The new revamps on everything have been amazing to see though!!! Like holy heckums the sleekness makes me so happy
@Amarylis

Welcome back! I'm in the habit of coming on and off in random hiatus spurts, but I'm trying to hold on and stay active now just the same as you are. Good luck to both of us!
@Amarylis

Welcome back! I'm in the habit of coming on and off in random hiatus spurts, but I'm trying to hold on and stay active now just the same as you are. Good luck to both of us!
Eventually I'll just DIY a signature...