Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gathering Locations
Not sure if this was posted before, but!: I think adding an additional line when you're gathering/hunting/scavenging/etc to state what location you're gathering in would be helpful. Something to the effect of: "Your dragons have hunted in Lightning Territory, and have discovered these items!" [s]I'd ordinarily edit the original text, but I already spent my gathering turns and don't recall the text offhand. [emoji=guardian scared size=1][/s] It'd mostly be for worrywarts like myself, who briefly panic during flight fests when I don't get currency for the first two or three turns & wonder if I somehow didn't set the territory correctly. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Not sure if this was posted before, but!:

I think adding an additional line when you're gathering/hunting/scavenging/etc to state what location you're gathering in would be helpful. Something to the effect of:

"Your dragons have hunted in Lightning Territory, and have discovered these items!"

I'd ordinarily edit the original text, but I already spent my gathering turns and don't recall the text offhand.

It'd mostly be for worrywarts like myself, who briefly panic during flight fests when I don't get currency for the first two or three turns & wonder if I somehow didn't set the territory correctly.
goSc2L4.png
Brain crashed this morning and I did, in fact, gather in Ice instead of Lightning for 5 turns. =.=

Support.
Brain crashed this morning and I did, in fact, gather in Ice instead of Lightning for 5 turns. =.=

Support.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
Support. That will make it more realistic, like gather plants at starwood strand or dig at dragonhome. These locations at World map if you didn't know
Support. That will make it more realistic, like gather plants at starwood strand or dig at dragonhome. These locations at World map if you didn't know
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
support
support
66.png
Support. whenever i start gathering im Always going 'wait am i in the right flight?' i think it's a bit odd that once you start gathering there is no indication where you're actually gathering, especially since it's really easy to misclick in the menu.
Support. whenever i start gathering im Always going 'wait am i in the right flight?' i think it's a bit odd that once you start gathering there is no indication where you're actually gathering, especially since it's really easy to misclick in the menu.
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
Support, I'm always so stressed about whether I'm gathering in the right place or not.
Support, I'm always so stressed about whether I'm gathering in the right place or not.
~Commissions
~Tumblr
~Instagram
~He/They
tumblr_inline_n37h25z1gh1qhwjx8.gif
Support! It would also be fun to add a variety of lines that are randomly pulled from so you can get a different line each turn.
Support! It would also be fun to add a variety of lines that are randomly pulled from so you can get a different line each turn.
Support!
Support!
iBcrMMU.png z8s5c34.png
7Zid8hE.png
0HBKL8H.png
GIJjY9o.png
Wishlist!

Like quest!
REORGANIZING MY LAIR!!!
Support, today's gathering didn't net me any fest currency in the first 8+ turns, it was hard to tell if I was in the wrong location or just unlucky (it was bad luck.)
It would be nicer to have a confirmation so you don't have to wonder.
Support, today's gathering didn't net me any fest currency in the first 8+ turns, it was hard to tell if I was in the wrong location or just unlucky (it was bad luck.)
It would be nicer to have a confirmation so you don't have to wonder.
This needs to be a thing. Every time I gather in a different flight I panic if I clicked in the wrong flight
This needs to be a thing. Every time I gather in a different flight I panic if I clicked in the wrong flight