Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl?
On the home page it says there was gonna be a news post for the Sunparched prowl but i dont see one. Has it been posted and i missed it or is it just happening. if so anyone got any details on it?
On the home page it says there was gonna be a news post for the Sunparched prowl but i dont see one. Has it been posted and i missed it or is it just happening. if so anyone got any details on it?
sketch_1533768563027_png.png
@CrimsonKing it hasn't been posted yet. here's 2020's post, not much has changed aside from the introduction of a new scene and the new sitewide drops (both mentioned in Site Status).
@CrimsonKing it hasn't been posted yet. here's 2020's post, not much has changed aside from the introduction of a new scene and the new sitewide drops (both mentioned in Site Status).
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.