Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Marva Miraculous Reflection value?
Marva's Miraculous Reflection
I'm an old player that has recently come back and was going through my hoard just to see how valuable the stuff I had was now.
One of my items is Marva's Miraculous Reflection which is unopened, but there aren't any in the auction house for me to compare the price against.
If anyone has any idea how much, if anything, this would be worth please let me know.
I mostly just want to know out of curiosity.
Marva's Miraculous Reflection
I'm an old player that has recently come back and was going through my hoard just to see how valuable the stuff I had was now.
One of my items is Marva's Miraculous Reflection which is unopened, but there aren't any in the auction house for me to compare the price against.
If anyone has any idea how much, if anything, this would be worth please let me know.
I mostly just want to know out of curiosity.
@LunaBrilla

If you only care for curiosity's sake then look at the other openable chests for a ballpark figure. You can get a list of them here.

Otherwise, there's no way to tell what a buyer is willing to pay.
@LunaBrilla

If you only care for curiosity's sake then look at the other openable chests for a ballpark figure. You can get a list of them here.

Otherwise, there's no way to tell what a buyer is willing to pay.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Ok, thank you
@Nightwind

Ok, thank you